Party! Pt 1

Zorah’s POV

It’s been 2 months since I’ve been on the tour. I’ve build a bigger and better relationship with Jacob. I can now change in front of him, but I make him turn his head so he won’t get any ideas. Kimoni and I ran into Mindless Behavior last month and talked to them a lot. Kimoni and Princeton talk a lot on the phone too.

Today was going to be a great day because tomorrow was the last day of the tour and we’re having a party. Mindless Behavior, Diggy, The OMG Girlz and more were going to be there. It’s sad I have to leave back home. I don’t want to leave Jacob. Kimoni doesn’t want to leave either. To make our day last Me, Kimoni, Kiloni, and Abby are getting ready for the party. The theme was Swag it Out. Tomorrow all of us were going shopping for new outfits and getting our nails did, and you won’t believe where. L.A. baby! Yep!

Today we’re having dance rehearsal. Jeremy is going to let me and Kimoni dance for the last tour. He figured it would be fair.

“Hey you ready?” asked Kimoni.

“Yeah I’m ready chica,” I said.

We get in the black Cadillac and drive to the dance studio.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Dance practice was wearing my out. My body was soaked with sweat. I was half naked with my pink soffee shorts and black sports bra on. I ripped off my sweats and tank cause I was turning red. Even Kimoni and the other girls were half naked.

“Ok practice is over,” said our dance instructor.

I grabbed my stuff and ran up out of there. I got in the car and waited for the others to get in.

“Are you ok?” asked Jacob getting in the back of the car with me.

“No. I-can’t-breath,” I say breathing hard.

“Relax boo.” I laugh. It always kills me when he calls me boo.

“I’m not your boo.”

“Not yet.” he mumbles under his breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.” I laugh and kiss his cheek. He blushes.

When everybody gets in the car we drive back to the hotel we were saying in. when I got to my room with Jacob I plopped on my bed. All tour I kept wondering why I kept getting paired in a room with him. I figured it was because it was a part of the birthday present, but it was strange.

“I’m gonna take a shower,” said Jacob taking off his sweaty shirt. He throws his shirt at my face.

“Eww!” I yell and throw the shirt on the floor. Jacob laughs.

“It’s not funny,” I say crossing my arms.

“Yes it is,” he say still laughing.

“Just go take your shower smelly boy.”

“Alright sweaty girl.”

He goes in the bathroom and shuts the door. I hear the shower start running. I get off the bed and go over to the dresser in the middle of the room. I get out my pink and orange swimsuit and a purple Victoria’s Secret Pink tank top. When Jacob got out of the shower I got in. I washed my hair and did my hygiene. I wrap a towel around my body and toss my dirty clothes in a plastic bag. I go over to my bed and I don’t see my swimsuit. I know I put it on my bed before I took a shower.

“Jacob have you seen my swimsuit!” I yell. I don’t get an answer.

Something told me to look at the door. I turn towards the door and see my Victoria’s Secret tank top on the floor and the door wide open. I walk slowly to the door. When I walk outside I was furious. Jacob was down in the courtyard inside the hotel.

“Come down here if you want your swimsuit!” he yells.

I was so mad that I forgot to put on some clothes. I marched to the elevator and pressed the button. When the elevator came to my floor I got in. The elevator was a glass one and I prayed to God that the people below couldn’t see anything under the towel. I made it to the main floor and marched over to where Jacob was. He was talking to some guys I’ve never seen before. I walk up to him and snatch my swimsuit out of his hands.

“Why’d you take my swimsuit!” I yell.

“Relax Zorah,” he says touching my shoulder.

“Why?!”

“Cause I wanted you to get changed in the bathroom right here.”

“That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!”

“Trust me. Just get changed in the bathroom.”

Still mad I do as he said and change in the bathroom. When I come out I see him standing outside of the bathroom shirtless. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. He leads me to the swimming pool and throws me in. I float back to the top and I don’t see him. I then feel somebody wrap their arms around me.

“Hey roommate,” said I voice. Thankfully I knew it was Jacob. With him hugging me from behind, play fighting with me and calling me nicknames sometimes makes me think he likes me. I heard what he said in the car too.

“Hey Jacob?” I ask.

“Yeah?”
“Do you like me?” he hesitates. “Tell me the truth. Tell me if you like me more than a friend.”

“The honest truth?”

“Yes.” I turn around and look into his eyes. “Well?”
“Ok yes. Yes I do like you more than a friend. The reason why is because you’ve proven yourself to me. You make me smile. You’re a cute girl who has a bright, wonderful personality. I like you a lot.” I stay there in shock. I didn’t really think he’d explain why. Yes I feel the same way. What might happen after this moment?

Jacob’s POV

I literally spilled my guts out to Zorah. She’s so different from any girl that’s a fan of me. She won’t do anything out of the ordinary to get my attention. She had respect for herself and I like that about her. When she stood there and just looked at me and didn’t say anything I was worried. What if she didn’t feel the same way?

“I guess you don’t feel the same way,” I say and start to walk out of the pool.

“Wait Jacob!” she said. I turn around. “I-I feel the same way. I like you too Jacob.” I smile. I swim up to her and hold her close. I kiss her forehead and smile at her. She smiles back. This was the best day out of the tour. The day I told a girl how I felt and didn’t feel awkward. The day I found somebody I truly liked more than a friend ad she was my friend.

@@@@@@@@@

Later that night me and Zorah were watching Big Mama: Like Father Like Son. she was in my arms as we laid on the couch. She had her head on my chest and my arm around her waist. When the movie went off I looked at Zorah. She was fast asleep in my arms. I picked her up bridal style in my bed. I grab the remote and turn off the TV. I get in the bed with her and cuddle up with her. I fall asleep feeling the warmth of her body on mine.