Graduation

Zorah's POV

About a year after the shooting I was able to go on with my life. I'm graduating High school and going to the University of Alabama with Kimoni. Princeton is going back to L.A. with the boys so they can work on their new album. Kimoni is taking the twins to college with her since Tanya will be too much for her mom to handle. College is going to be a blast.

“To all of you out there I want to say that you can accomplish anything,” I say standing at the podium on our school football field. “I accomplished a year of school and other things after I was shot in the heart. My shooter was found. And as you all know it was Babydoll from the OMG Girlz. She's in jail for two years for possession of a gun under the age of eighteen, two years for attempted murder only because she was under eighteen, and a year of public service. She's out of my life for now, but I can't guarantee she'll be back. So keep doing all you can. Succeed and things you'd never thought you'd do. Keep your head high, live life, and throw away all the haters. Good luck out there the Graduating Class of 2014!” All of us graduates grab our hats simultaneously and throw them in the air. There's loud screaming, chanting, and applause everywhere.

A/N Well there you go. I know it's short but I decided to end here. I'm making a second part inside the book so don't worry. Well I had fun writing for you guys. Thank you for being the best people ever. Love you guys! <3 :) P.S. I like it when you guys comment sometimes. It helps to let me know how well I'm doing. Also thanks for the votes some of you guys give.