Fire Burning

Zorah’s POV

All I could see was red and orange flickering in the building. The flames were so big and so hot that I could feel it from my car. I whipped my phone out my purse and dialed 911.

911 Convo

Operator- “911. What’s your emergency?”

Z- “Help please!!”

O- “Ma’m please calm down. Now what’s wrong?”

Z- “My best friends house is in flames! Please send somebody fast!”

O- “Ok now what is your address?”

Z- “5456 Martin Luther King Jr. Lane.” ( A/N Don’t know if this is a real place)

O- “Ok help is on its way. They’ll be here in less than ten minutes.”

Z- “Thank you.”

I hang up and get out the car. I pray that Kimoni and her family isn’t in the house. After about 8 minutes help comes. Firefighters spray water on the house and some go in when some of the flames die down. I cry my eyes out. My parents pull up to our house and jump out when they see what’s going on. I run up to them and run into their arms. The try to calm me down as they cry and pray that nobody was in the house.

After about an hour the flames were out. The firefighters said the didn’t find any bodies. They said if anybody was in there they probably got cremated or suffocated and burned to death. Kimoni’s house was gone. She could be dead. Her parents could be dead. Her not-yet-born sister could be gone.

When I walk to my car to cry myself dry I hear my name being called. I turn around and see Kimoni. I run towards her and hug her tightly.

“I thought I lost you in the fire,” I say crying into her arms.

“No it’s ok,” she says trying to calm me down. “We were taking my mom to the doctor.”

“I’m just glad you’re safe Kim Kim.”

“I know I’m glad you’re ok.”

We hug a little longer until Kimoni has to answer some questions from the cops. I’m just glad everyone is safe. Sadly I don’t know where her family will have now. Maybe I’ll ask my parents if they could stay with us.

Babydoll’s POV

“So what did you do when you got there?” asked Star sitting on the floor in my room.

“I grabbed the gasoline in my car,” I start off saying. “Then I grabbed the lighter. I threw the gasoline bottle in the window and lit the lighter. I added some tape to the lighter starter or however you call it. I threw it in and bam! The house instantly caught on fire!”

Me and star are laughing our butts off. When I’m through laughing I see Beauty looking at the window and isn’t smiling.

“Beauty why aren’t you laughing with us?” I ask with a curious face.

“I just wish you’d leave the girl alone Babydoll!” she yells

“She took Princeton away from me!”

“No she didn’t! she happened to have a chance with Princeton! I even asked him myself if he liked you more than a friend! And you know what he said! He said NO! he said ya’ll were just friends, brother and sister, and nothing more.”

“You know what he just doesn’t want to hurt my feelings.”

“You’re just so stupid, mental, and have some problems! I’m out!”

She grabs her stuff and walks out of my room slamming the door.

“She knows nothing!” I yell.

“Babydoll calm down,” said Star trying to calm me down.

I cry in her arms as she puts me in a hug. Why can’t Princeton love me? Why can’t he see we’re meant to be? I love him. Why doesn’t he love me?

Beauty’s POV

I run out of Babydoll’s house. I was so fed up with her wanting-to-be-with-Princeton attitude. She needs to get over him. I whip out my phone and dial Prodigy’s number. I get in my car as the phone starts to ring. I pull out onto the road and start driving to MB’s house. Finally Prodigy answers.

Phone convo:

Prodigy- “Hello?”

Beauty- “Hey Prod.”

P- “Oh hey Baby Bear.”

B- “Hey Teddy Bear. Now listen. I’m on my way to you all’s house. I’m going to tell you guys something you defiantly need to hear.”

P- “Ok. How far are you?”

B- “Not far. I’m about fifteen minutes away now.”

P- “Ok bye baby.”

B- “Bye.”

About fifteen minutes later I made it to the house. I pull up in the driveway and park my car. I turn off the engine and take my keys out of ignition. I get out my car and lock it. I rush up the steps to the house and ring the doorbell. Instantly Prodigy opens the door and puts me in a tight hug. He looks at me and crashes our lips together. Yes me and Prodigy are dating if you haven’t noticed. After we kiss we run in the house. Prodigy closes the door and leads me to the game room where the other boys were.

“Listen up guys,” Prodigy says. “Beauty has something to say.”

“Are you guys good and comfy. I mean get on the couch if you have to. Especially you Princeton.”

All except Prodigy gives me a confused look and do as they’re told.

“Um. I don’t know how to put this but…Babydoll blew up your girlfriends house Princeton,” I say the last part really fast.

“Wh-What?!” yelled Princeton. The other boys just had a face of shock.

“I’m sorry Princeton. I didn’t know she would do it. I don’t know why she wants to hurt her so bad.”

“I’m calling her now!” he had tears coming down his face. I feel very bad for him. I pray to the Lord that he watches over Princeton and Kimoni. They’re too good of a couple to be hurt in this way.

Princeton’s POV

I run outside and call Kimoni. I don’t know how she’ll take it when I tell her.

Phone convo:

Kimoni- “Hello?”

Princeton- “Kimoni baby listen.”

K- “Prince what’s wrong baby?”

P- “Babydoll was the one who set your house on fire.”

K- *silence*

I could hear her starting to cry on the other end.

“Look I’m coming over to your house later on. I wish I could be there now. I love you baby,” I say to her before I hang up.

“I love you too,” she says in a raspy tone.

I hang up and start to cry. Whatever Babydoll’s problem is has to stop now!