End of the 11th Grade

Zorah's POV

I'm in my Art class cleaning up everything from the school year. I was almost done until I was interrupted by Kimoni.

“Hey aren't you supposed to be up at the office little miss Office Assistant?” I ask her. She gives me a stink face. “I'm just kidding. Now what's up?”

“Nothing...,” she says unconvincingly. I notice she's hiding something behind her back.

“What's behind your back then?”
“Nothing...” this time she smiles.

“It don't seem like nothing. Hand it over.” I hold out my hand. She teases me a little but when I gave her the glare she handed it over. It was an envelope with my name on it.

“What the?” I say out of confusion.

“Just open!” yells Kimoni. The whole class looks at us.

I open the envelope and find a card. I open the card and read it.

Card:
Zorah Reads, the love of my life.

You are such a beautiful sight.

You take my breath away when I see you almost everyday.

I want you to feel special and loved.

I'm glad I have you. A big thanks from the one above.

So if I may ask about your hand in front of your family.

How about I do it in Miami.

Yeah so Zorah I want to know if you want to go to Miami Beach on your birthday. Since it's May 29th I want you to get ready to pack your things. I'm not having a tour yet cause I'm still working on my album so that's good for this year. I love you baby ~Jacob <3

After reading the really weird poem it brought me to the most excited emotion I had all day. I let out a huge scream and everybody looks at me funny.

“Sorry,” I say blushing.

“Omg!” exclaimed Kimoni. “I can't believe he's taking you to Miami!”

“Will you keep your voice down? I don't need them nosey people in my conversation.”

“Sorry. So do you need me to help pack?”

“Yeah I do.”

“When do you want me to come over?”

“How about four o' clock this afternoon?”

“Sounds perfect. Besides I'm going to find out the sex of the baby.”

“Really? I thought you were waiting to see when you had the baby.”

“Nope. I'm too excited to wait. I need to know before I plan the baby shower.”

“Well I'll come with you and as you help me pack I'll help you plan.”
“Sounds like a good plan to me.”
“Is Princeton coming?”

“Yep. He's more excited than me.”

We laugh and talk a little more until the bell rings. About time I get to get out of this school. I grab my purse and backpack then leave out the room with Kimoni.

----------

I'm in the ultra sound room with Kimoni and Princeton. We were so excited to see the sex of the baby. We already decided on names. If it was a girl her name was going to be Hannah Michelle Perez. If it was a boy his name would be Braylin De'shay Perez. The nurse in the room puts some blue looking jelly across this small vacuum head shaped thing. She puts the object on Kimoni's huge stomach.

“Hahaha. It tickles,” said Kimoni. Me and Princeton laugh. But our laugh was filled with amusement, worry, fear, excitement, and nervousness. The nurse moves the object around a little while looking at this black and white monitor. She then stops at a direct point.

“Mhmm,” said the nurse looking at the monitor. “It's good news and even better news.” We all look at her in fear.

“The good news is that whatever is in there is growing good and healthy. The better news is that you're having twins” We all squeal out of excitement.

“What's the sex?” asked Princeton who was jumping around like crazy.

“Their sex is boy and girl.”

“Aww man that explains why I'm so big,” whined Kimoni. We all laugh. I can't believe Kimoni's going to give birth to my niece and nephew.

----------

“So do you think I should have blue and pink balloons or green and pink balloons?” asked Kimoni as she was writing down ideas for her baby shower. We're in my bed room working on baby shower ideas and deciding on what I should pack.

“Green and pink,” I reply to her question. “Should I bring these half studded half ripped shorts, or the red shorts?” I hold up two different shorts.

“Both.”

“Ok.”

“Oh my gosh Zorah, you just don't know how excited I am to be having twins!”

“Yeah you're right. I'll never understand. But with Laren running around the house I do know a little bit.”

“What if you and Jacob have kids?” I look at her crazy.

“Um that would not happen anytime soon.”

“I'm not saying now... just when you guys get married.”

“Oh ok but I want a girl then a boy.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah not like twins or anything just separate.”

“Ok. Anyway I'm hungry!”

“Ok do you want me to get the pizza and ice cream or the Mac & cheese with syrup?”

“The first one.” I get up and grab my keys and wallet. I smile at Kimoni as I walk out the door. She cheeses and lays down and starts to rub her huge belly. I then think about what if me and Jacob got married and had kids?

A/N: So there you have it, Kimoni's having twins. I was going to do just a boy since that's what came up the most, but then I saw how a couple of you wanted her to have twins. So I'm like how about she has twins and make them a boy and a girl. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed. (: