I'll Catch You When You Fall Pt.2

Jacob's POV

I walk into my grandma's house after getting my stitches a few minutes ago. I shut the door behind me and walk into the living room. I was about to sit down until I saw a girl that looked a lot like Kimoni. She looked like she was sleeping so I didn't bother her. I decided to walk upstairs to hang with the guys and Jamal. I jog up the stairs and into the boys' room.

“Hey guys what's up?” I ask as I dap a couple of them up.

“Nothin just hangin,” said my cousin Trey.

“Yeah.” I look around the room and I didn't see Jamal. “Where's Jamal?”

“In the other bedroom with some girl named...umm...Zorah?”

“Wait, did you say Zorah, Trey?”

“Yeah why?”

“Oh no reason. I'll be back.”

I walk out the room and go to the other bedroom. I heard some screaming going on so I opened the door. I found a person falling out from the bed to the floor. I looked harder at the unmoving body and saw that it was Zorah. I run up to her and support her head on my lap and I stroke her hair. I look up and see Jamal standing there breathing hard with his hand raised in the air,

“What the heck did you do Jamal?!” I yell looking at him with anger. He looks at me with a stern look.

“I slapped her that's what!” he yelled back.

“I'm calling the cops and an ambulance.” I pull out my phone and dial 911. Jamal walks out of the room without saying a word. “Get back here Jamal!” He doesn't answer. He just leaves.

The 911 operator answers the phone and I tell her all what happened and told her what Jamal was wearing.

“Okay sir an ambulance will be there soon and the police will be on the look out,” she said. I hung up the phone and looked back at Zorah. Her left cheek was red and purple. It was bleeding as well. I feel a little movement on my lap and some moaning.

“It's okay Zorah I'm here,” I say softly while stroking her hair. She slowly looks up at me.

“J-J-Jacob?” she asks weakly.

“It's okay. I'm here.”

“Jacob. I-I'm scared Jacob. I-I want to be back with you.” She started to cry.

“I know, I know.”

Before she could say anything else two people in uniform came in with a stretcher and put her on it. I follow behind them down the stairs. I wake up Kimoni, who was still sleeping on the couch and told her everything that happened. We quickly got into my car as I saw my grandparents and cousins all looking outside. I drive off after the ambulance with my emergency lights on.

----

“How you feeling?” I ask Zorah after she came out of surgery for her cheek. They said she was bruised up really bad so they gave her some stitches and so pain medicine.

“I'm good,” she says smiling. “My cheek hurts and feels swollen. And my head hurts”

“Yeah. The doctor said you have a minor concussion and should be better in about a few days, but I'm glad you're okay.”

“Yeah.” There was a silence in the room until I spoke up and said something.

“Zorah do you remember what you had said before you came here?”

“No. What did I say?”

“You said you wanted to be back with me. Do you still want to?”

“Why don't you come over here and I'll tell you.” She scoots over and pats the empty spot beside her. I get up from the chair I was sitting in and sat down beside her.

“Well are you gonna tell me or what?” I ask looking at her. She slowly got up and moved closer to me. She put her hand on my shoulder and started to lean in. I leaned in also and we crushed our lips together. Our lips started moving in synch. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. I missed her soft lips, her beautiful eyes, and everything.

“Ahem,” said somebody. We broke the kiss and looked at who it was. It was the nurse. I looked over at Zorah who was blushing. I smiled and got off the bed.

“Okay Zorah I just need you to do some paper work and you're free to go.,” said the nurse. For a few minutes I help Zorah fill out some of the paper work and then we were able to leave.

“Hey Zorah?” I ask her as she was getting out the bed.

“Yeah?” she asks turning to me. I looked down her hospital gown. She was wearing no underwear. I smiled while staring at her butt. She must've noticed because she looked at me with disgust.

“You nasty little freak!” she yells as she covers her self with the bed sheets.

“Hey don't cover it up it looks nice. Besides Kimoni should be here any minute with your clothes,” I say smiling.

“Did I hear my name?” asked a Latin girls voice. I turned my head to Kimoni holding two suitcases.

“Thank goodness you're here,” Zorah said getting up, but this time covering her booty. “Jacob over there was checking out my buns.” The both laugh. Kimoni gives Zorah her suitcase.

“It got chilly outside,” Kimoni said to Zorah. “So thank goodness we brought hoodies.”

“I know right?” said Zorah. Zorah and Kimoni went in the bathroom. After about a few minutes Zorah was out dressed in a grey Chocolate Monster hoodie, black leggings; white, pink, and black Supras, eyeshadow, lip gloss, and mascara. Her natural hair was pulled back in a pink bandanna. Kimoni came out wearing the same thing but her shoes were white, green, and black and her hoodie was green and had a Nerdy Monster.

“Wow you guys like to match huh?” I ask them.

“Shut up Jacob!” they both say in union. I throw my hands up in defense.

“Don't hate on the black guy.” We all laugh and walk out the hospital. I take them to the airport because they told me they had to go back home.

“I'll see you later Zorah,” I say as I lean on my car door.

“See you Jacob,” she said smiling. I walk up to her smiling and I hug her. I kiss her forehead.

“I'll be in Alabama for an interview Friday,” I say not letting out of the hug. “I'll come see you then.”

“Okay,” she smiled and let out of the hug.

“See you later Jacob,” said Kimoni giving me a hug. They walk off while waving and smiling. I smile and wave back. I get in my car and drive home.

A/N: So yeah basically this chapter was about Jacob. Zorah got rid of Jamal and is now back with Jacob. So rate, comment, and tell your friends. Shout out to @MsBlue12311 and read her stories they're really good!