Party! Pt 2

Kimoni's POV

The next day I wake up early like about eight o' clock. Today was the day of our last concert for the tour. I was excited yet nervous. I decided to text Princeton to see if he was up. When I picked up my phone I see he's already text me.

Text convo

Prince- GMB

K- What does that mean?  

P- Good Morning Beautiful ;)

K- Aww. Well GMH ;)

P- What does that mean?

K- Good Morning Handsome ;)

P- Ik I'm Handsome *pops collar*

K- Hahaha. You're so stupid

P- And you're so funny.

K- I love you Prince.

P- Love you 2 Kim Kim.

K- When can we tell everyone we're a couple? 

P- At the party. ;)

K- Ok. ;) gtg bye baby ;) 

P- K bye boo ;)

I love Princeton but it's sad I have to hide this from Zorah. I hope she won't be mad at me from not telling her. Since I'm up I might as well get some food. I'm hungry. I grab my room key and phone and leave out the room. I go on the elevator and go down to the main floor. I walk over to the breakfast bar and make me a plate of sausage, eggs, and toast. I get me a carton of OJ and sit at a table. I start eating my food. About halfway through my meal my phone vibrates. I got I text message from Princeton. Look to the right. it read. I look to my right and saw Princeton walking towards me.

"Princey-poo!" I yell jumping out my seat and running towards him.

"Kim Kim!" he yells running towards me. I jump in his arms. We kiss for a good while and I jump down from his hold.

"What are you doing here?" I ask looking into his beautiful eyes.

"I might as well see you in concert babe," he says showing off his cute smile.

"Well I'm happy to see you!" I squeal.

I hug once more. I lay my head on his shoulder. After a moment I look up at the elevator and the balcony to see if anybody saw anything. I did see Jacob and Zorah in the elevator.

"Hey Prince," I say. "I gotta go. Ok baby?"

"Okay, but why?" he asks

"Zorah and Jacob are coming."

"Oh." we let out of the hug and he goes and fixes him some breakfast. I sit back at my seat like nothing happened.

"Hey Kim Kim!" squealed Zorah coming over with Jacob.

"Hey Zo Zo!" I squeal back.

"You were up early weren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Well I'm hungry."

"Same here," said Jacob rubbing his belly.

"Oh guess who's here," I say.

"Who?" asked the two.

"Prince. He's getting him some breakfast."

"Oh cool," said Zorah. We'll be back."

"Ok."

They walk off and I breath out of relief. I thought they saw me and Jacob through the elevator. I don't know if I can keep this up till the party. I decide to check my Facebook. Turns out I got 100 friend request, 50 messages, and 60 notifications. Really? -_- everybody want's to notice how I'm hanging out with celebrities but when I put a status on how I'm making good grades on my report card I get like 2 likes and 3 comments. I log off and wait for Prince, Zorah and Jacob to come back.