The Storm Is Over

"I-I cant," Jamal said dropping the gun. He hung his head down low. "I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me but I'm in God's house doing this. I'll, I'll just leave." With that being said, Jamal walks away from us. Before he could walk out the door, the girl he was with spoke up.

"Are you kidding me?!" She spat. "You brought me out here for this?! She deserves to die! He deserves to die! He broke my heart twice and it was for her ugly behind!" Her voice was familiar. But then it hit me. It was Star.

"You're gonna die to-" Star was interrupted by somebody punching her dead in the jaw. I look to the person who did it. I smiled at her sight. She looked at me and smiled then looked back at Star.

"Man I wanted to do that for so long!" she yelled in relief.

I laughed then said, "Thanks Beauty!"

"No problamo."

"I got her," said Jamal picking up Star and putting her over his shoulder. Without another word he walks out the church with an unconscious Star.

"We'll I never had anything like that in my days," said pastor. "Let's continue. Jacob you may now kiss your bride." Jacob looked at me and bit his lip. I smiled shyly and looked away. Everybody laughed at my shyness. Jacob cupped my chin in his hands and kissed me passionately. Everybody clapped and cheered.

-----

At the reception at my house, everybody danced in our big basement. We ate and parties for what seemed like forever until it was time for everybody to leave.

I give Jacob a kiss as we go into my room and change in comfortable clothes. I neatly hang my wedding dress in my closet.

Now that I think about it, it's amazing how all the drama, cheating, and craziness brought me and Jacob together. We love each other, I could trust him with anything, and we had crazy ex's come in our lives. But in the end it turned out to be the best fairy tail ending. We had Trust, love, and jealously. But what will happen next. Maybe we'll live in L.A. Or New York, have three kids, or who knows what! We'll just have to wait and see.

A/N: So there you go. The end of Trust, Love, and Jealously. So I want to say is that even though I had some rough times to write this book, you guys(My Fans of this book), have made it possible for me to keep going! Thank you so much! Keep doing what you do best and never give up! <3 Jacob Jewel <3 love ya guys!