Nobody Like You

Zorah's POV

I walk into the building with Kimoni. Today was our interview with POP Magazine. People were going from left to right holding makeup kits or papers.

“Follow me,” said a skinny white woman with short, dark brown hair. We follow her to room where she had us to sit down. “POP Magazine is going to do your interview right after Jacob Latimore's.” My eyes went big and I looked at Kimoni. She gave me the same look. I forgot he had told me he was going to be in Alabama. But I didn't know here. The woman walked away talking to another person.

“Want to go over what to say?” asked Kimoni.

“Sure,” I say. We shift our bodies towards each other and start throwing questions at each other. Soon we stopped and waited.

“Kim how do I look?” I ask standing up. I was wearing a long pink shirt with the word “LOVE” written on it, black leggings, pink high top sneakers with silver studs on the outside, black triangle stud earrings, black and silver bangles, a crystal necklace, and a black beanie . My hair was flat ironed with my bangs flipped to the side. I had a little pink lip gloss on my lips and little makeup.

“You look like a Russian,” she said laughing. I punch her arm. “Ow!”

“I'm serious I want to see if I look good if I see Jacob.”

“Well I think you look sexy for your boo.”

“Thanks.”

Right then there was a knock on the door. Kimoni and I turn around at the person. It was my boyfriend!

“Baby!” I squeal. I run up to him and hug him. He hugs back and gives me a passionate kiss. “I didn't know you would be here?”

“Same to you,” he says smiling. He spins me around. “Man you look sexy.”

“Thanks.”

“Yeah I heard that Diggy came in just a minute ago.” I look over at Kimoni and see that she was about to fall out of her chair. She is in love with Diggy. I mean she wanted to have his child in eight grade.

“How do I look!” she exclaims. I burst out laughing. She was wearing a gray Micky Mouse and Minnie Mouse shirt, black skinny jeans, gray high top sneakers with silver studs on the side, a gray scarf around her neck, black stud earrings, and a silver bracelet. Her hair was slicked back into a high ponytail. She had on a little makeup and pink lipgloss.

“You look cute,” I said laughing. “Remember you have Princeton.” She hung her head down like she was about to cry.

“Kim what's wrong?” I ask walking towards her.

“Princeton and I aren't together anymore,” she said blinking away some tears.

“What?! When did this happen?”

“Before we left to Texas.”

“Did he break up with you?” She nodded her head.

“Yeah he did. He said Team Mindless found out about the twins and that they said I'm a slut. He said he didn't want the fans to go ham on him so he broke up with me.”

I rub her back. “He lost perfect girl Kim. You'll find that perfect somebody.”

“Hey Jake,” said a males voice. I look up to see Diggy standing in the doorway.

“Kim Diggy's here,” I whisper in her ear. Her head shot up and she looked at me.

“Is my makeup messed up? Do I look cute?” she asked.