Birthday in Miami, Birthdays in Atlanta, or is it Just Death Day?

Zorah's POV

It's June 7, 2014; also known as my birthday. I'm laying on my beach towel touching the warm sand. I look at the ocean through my black Ray-Band sunglasses. The water glistening, the warm air around me, the cool breeze blowing through. The sun shown with a few clouds in the sky. I watch as Jacob comes out the water. He jogs against the sand water dripping from his chest. He looked so fine. I could just...

“What are you thinking about Zorah?” asked Jacob snapping me out of me thoughts.

“You,” I say smiling.

“Aww. Come here baby.” he bends down beside me and wraps me in a hug. He then gently touches my chin and moves my head to his face. He smiles and bits his lip. He slowly leans in and kisses my lips. Oh my gosh this boy's a hypnotist I swear! I kiss him back and it seems like everything in the world had disappeared and the it was just the two of us together.

Snap! Snap!

I break out of the kiss and look around. I spot people with cameras hiding in bushes.

“Jacob the paparazzi's here,” I calmly say. He looks in my direction. I look at him and his eyes were big.

“Here grab the towels and I'll get our bags. When I say go run,” he says.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

“One...two...three...go!” he yelled.

I grab the towels and start to run to his car. He follows behind me with our bags on his shoulders. I open the trunk and we put everything in it. He closes it and we hop into the front seats of the car. We shut the door. Jacob puts his keys in the ignition and puts the car in drive. He pulls off and drives a little bit above the speed limit----not a lot---- and drives to our hotel. This has been the fifth time paparazzi has showed up this year. They've been trying to get in Jacob's personal life for a while now. They never got pictures of us kissing but now they do.

-----

Once we make it to our hotel room we drop our stuff on the floor.

“How the heck did they know we were here?” asked Jacob.

“Who knows they're everywhere,” I say. “I mean think about it. The probably followed us down here.”

“Sorry but that can't be. Somebody had to tell. I just wanted you to have a good time without any paparazzi showing up.”

“Jacob don't worry about it. You brought me to Miami. What more could I ask for. Having those pictures taken means you actually cared and lets your fans know that you're taken. Lord knows I'm glad they'll know.” I put my hand on his shoulder. “Jacob I love you no matter what happens.”

“I love you two Zorah. Happy Birthday baby.” He gives me a passionate kiss and outs his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck. I love him so much. This has been the best birthday ever!

----

After a week of being in Miami it was time to go. When we made it back to Atlanta I got a call from Princeton that Kimoni was going into labor. Me and Jacob got in my car and rushed to the hospital Princeton gave me directions to. Once we made it I ran into the hospital and to the front desk.

“I need to know where Kimoni Gonzales is,” I say out of breath to the front desk nurse. The nurse types away on the computer then looks at me.

“She's in room 123,” she says. I nod my head as a thank you. Jacob and I followed the signs to the room. Once we made it to the room I already heard screaming. I knock on the door and slowly walk in.