I'm Moving In, He's Moving Out

Part Two

Intro:

Zorah- College is the life. New school and a dorm I can have to myself. Luckily Kimoni is next door so we can still hang. Only problem is, is that something is wrong with me and Jacob. I still love him but it seemed like something has changed about him. I can't stop figuring out if there's somebody else. Yeah we've been on more dates and all but he makes me think there's somebody else. I wonder...

I'm packing the things I'm taking to college. My pictures, my clothes, furniture, etc. as I put the last box into the U-Haul truck my little sister, who is now ten years old, runs towards me. She gives me a big hug and stares me in the eye.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asks.

"Sure thing Laren," I say.

"Can I have your room now?" I push her off me.

"Swerve," I say putting the palm of my hand to her face.

"I'm just kidding!" she exclaims.

"Sure you are Lala." 

I pull the cord on the back of the truck that holds the metal door. I pull until the door shuts closed. I walk to the driver's side and talk to the driver.

"Do you know where the University of Alabama is?" I ask him.

"Sure thing," says driver. "I lived there ever since I was a little boy."

"Thank you."

"No problem girly. I'll assure you your stuff will be safe and everything."

I wave bye as the driver drives off with my stuff. I walk to my car where Kimoni and the twins were waiting. I get in the driver's side and shut the door behind me. I buckle my seat belt and start my car engine. I roll down the window to see my parents and little sister waving bye.

"I'll call when I make it to Alabama!" I yell as I back out my driveway. When I change the gear to "Drive" I drive off while honking my horn. When I get to the highway I ask Kimoni to turn my CD player on.

"To what song?" asks Kimoni.

"Umm, All Gold Everything," I say.

"Pop a molly I'm sweatin' Whoop!" said the twins in the backseat.

"Keep saying that you hear," said Kimoni turning to look at them.

"Talking about poppin' a molly," she said under breath as she turns back around.

"It's just a song," I say taking an exit to Tuscaloosa.

"I don't care. They don't need to be... oh my gosh I sound like my mother."

"Calm down Kim. No need to freak."

"Yeah you're right. So anyway how are you and Jacob?"

"I don't even know."

"Have you asked him why he's becoming so distant?"

"Yeah. He said it's because he's very busy. He left for L.A. today."

"Oh. Do you think he's cheating?"

"I guess. Sometimes I think he's not, but my heart says he is."

"Why would he cheat on you? I mean you guys have been together for over two years."

"I know but the way he's been acting makes me think different about him."

Siri- Turn right in half a mile