BSB

BSB

Friday August 28, 2015; 7:37 pm

Zorah's POV

I'm preparing for my performance by warming up my vocals, staying hydrated, and doing things to keep me from being nervous. I felt sick for some reason and I don't know why.

“Are you ok?” asked Kimoni who was walking around the area a little bit.

“Yeah I'm...” Before I could answer her I started vomiting all over the concrete.

“Oh my gosh! Zorah!” Kimoni grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the nearest port-a-potty. She held my hair while I threw up all over the seat.

“Do you know what made you sick?” asked Kimoni after I slumped down on the floor, not caring if it was dirty or clean.

“No,” I say wiping my mouth off with a piece of tissue.

“What did you eat before you came?”

“I had some Chinese food.”

“Where you get it from?”

“Wuang's. Why?”

“What did I tell you about getting food from there?!”

“Well I don't know.”

“I told you they have a bad review from people. People said they rarely clean their stuff but wait the last minute to when the health inspector comes. Words from their son and daughter. ”

“Well I'm sorry!”

“It's ok but you need to go to your dorm and lay down.”

“But what about the talent show?”

“You're just not going to be able to do it.”

We walk out of the now smelling port-a-potty and start walking to my dorm. As we walk out of the festive area I hear somebody calling our names. I stop to turn around and see my boyfriend.

“Zorah are you ok?” asked Jamal. Yeah his my boyfriend.

“No,” I say looking a way from him. I didn't want him to see me like this.

“What's wrong baby?”

“I got sick from the Chinese food we had today.”

“I'm sorry baby.”

“What am I going to do about the show?” All three of us just look at each other until Kimoni speaks up.

“I'll do it,” she says smiling.

“You can sing?” asked Jamal.

“Yeah!” said Kimoni and I at the same time as if he was supposed to know.

“Well I have an outfit you can wear for it,” I say hugging her.

“Ok,” she says.

We walk to my dorm and I tell Jamal to wait outside. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and rinse. I come back out and help Kimoni pick out her outfit.

Kimoni's POV

I do the finishing touches on my makeup and look at Zorah who is laying in bed.

“How do I look?” I ask her. She turns my way.

“Amazing!” she squeals.

“Let me look in your full body mirror.”

I scurry to her mirror and look at myself. I was wearing a Forever 21 white short-sleeve, a pale pink ruffled skirt with black bird print, gold bird earrings that look like the Twitter bird, a gold bird necklace, and pale pink ankle-boot heels. My makeup looked a little like a pop-star and my hair was flat ironed with a cute pale pink flower clip on the side. I wearing Zorah's black Nerd Glasses. I looked cute! No! I looked hot!