Before you Proceed

I have started writing stories recently and this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad. I had always wanted to write one and here I am with my wonderful story. Please show love:)

This tale is a thrilling concoction of beautiful Romance, heart-pounding Action, gripping Suspense, and heartwarming Family Scenarios—a mesmerizing blend that promises to keep you on the edge of your seat, eagerly anticipating each twist and turn in the narrative.

Let me tell you guys my stories are slow and long but definitely not BORING. I like to explain each and every detail of the scene, of the person, of the character, and of the situation in the story. I don't like leaving anything incomplete or stuck. The first few chapters would be like an introduction to the characters, their personalities, their life, and the relations they share with other. Then the actual plot of the story starts slowly. As I said I don't like rushing things, so everything will be in detail.

I am acutely aware that a romance fanfiction lacking a dash of spice fails to capture the essence of true romance, a sentiment I'm sure we all share (myself included :) ). Rest assured, you will be treated to a delightful blend of heartwarming romance and fantastical spicy moments between the lead characters.

There will be literally a lots of mature content in the future about which you will be warned at the beginning of those very chapters. People who aren't adult by mind (kekekeke), please skip those scenes.

I promise that you will enjoy this story, it's unique and beautiful. Please look forward to it. I would be grateful if you appreciate my efforts and show me, love.

I have not used Y/N in here instead I have used a name, if you guys don't like it, you can freely choose any name as per your liking.

I will be uploading every week on Saturdays.

No one is allowed to copy my work, not even a bit of it.

Source of all images used: Pinterest 

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The characters, events, and locales depicted in this narrative are entirely products of the author's imagination and are not intended to represent any specific individuals, organizations, or situations. Reader discretion is advised.

And also please don't spread any negativity regarding anything. I would really appreciate you being respectful throughout the chapters.

Upon all these, make sure to be interactive. I would love to hear you all talking about the book. Feel free to comment on the chapters and let's create our own little world called 'Twinkle'.

Instagram Handle : twinkletae_fics

Rest assured, you guys are going to enjoy this tale which is the bundle of Love, Romance, Action and Thrill.