Chapter 35

⚠️Warning : Mature content ahead.

Penthouse

Siya's POV

I felt so much relaxed after a warm shower. I semi dried my hair and wore a comfy white oversized shirt. I frowned upon not finding Taehyung. I made my way towards the hall and heard some splashing sound. Upon following that direction, I saw him swimming in the pool.

I leaned on the door and my eyes took in his beauty

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I leaned on the door and my eyes took in his beauty. His bare body shining in the dim lights. His back muscles flexing as he swam. His strong biceps bulging when he raised his hand to push away his hair back. Everything about him seemed so hot.

My heart skipped a beat when he suddenly turned back locking his eyes with mine. I felt his gaze travelling from my face to my body and then to my bare legs. Well, my shirt reached till my mid thighs. I bit my lips when he was staring at me as if I were a meal while spreading his hands over the pool's border. I slowly walked towards the rectangular pool sitting at the other end with my legs dipping in the water. I saw him swimming towards me from the opposite end.

"Do you wanna kill me with your hotness?" His deep voice ranged along with the water sound as he swam towards me. I clenched my legs together when he held my thighs after he reached me. "No." I said slowly. He nodded backing away and then again swam back. "Won't you join me, Jagi?" he suddenly asked. I felt heat rising up on my cheeks hearing him calling me that.

"Why are you calling me Jagi, I mean you never called me that." I peered. He turned towards me after reaching the other end. "I thought you liked that name since you didn't mind when that Mingi guy called you that." Omg his face looks so serious right now. I m really getting nervous.

"Noth-ing like that. You know he's kinda flirty." I laughed awkwardly. "Are you jealous because of that?" I asked him when he was swimming towards me. I pressed my lips when he didn't answer me back. I sat swaying my legs in the water staring at him. I saw him coming towards me. Our eyes met the moment he reached me. He placed both of his hands on my thighs.

"How was your day today?" How can he sound and look so hot while asking such a simple question. I gulped as I really felt intimidated by him. I was never a kind of a woman who felt intimidated or shy by a man until this man entered into my life. I held my breath when he slid his hands from my thighs to slowly all the way down to my legs and stopping at my feet. I held his shoulder when he touched my toes.

"Taehyung! Don't touch my feet." He looked at me with a sly smirk playing across his face. "Why Jagi?" I m hating this. Not because I don't like it but because it's making me feel things inside. I gasped when I saw him going under water and pecking my feet. "Tae!" He came back and stared at me. "You deserve to be worshipped like the queen you are. You are my queen. And this is how I treat you, my Queen." I felt overwhelmed by his words. Few moments later, I felt his hands touching my legs again and I let out a loud scream when he suddenly pulled me into the pool by my legs. I hooked my arms around his neck in shock. I felt him pinning me on the wall behind.