Chapter 32

At Kim's Mansion

Party was almost over. Everyone had left except for the family friends. Mr. Kim suddenly stood up clapping his hands earning everyone's attention who were chitchatting in the huge living room. "I have an announcement for the youngsters of the family."

Everyone cheered and became curious. "What's that Dad?" Yeonjun asked excitedly. "I have planned a vacation for all the youngsters of the family." He said. "Why not for us?" Kim Anna spoke. "As Taehyung and Siya have not been anywhere since their marriage, I thought of doing this." Everyone became confused.

"Uncle so basically you are asking us to accompany to the newly wedded couple's honeymoon and calling it a vacation?" Josh snapped and everyone laughed at his remark while the couple blushed. "So the thing is, we elders are going for another trip and you guys can carry out your own trip. This will be different and fun too." Everyone nodded.

"And at last we will meet at the same destination and enjoy. How does it sound?" Everyone agreed with him as it was something fun and different happening. All the younger people going to together will make them enjoy better as there will be matching vibes. Everyone discussed about the places and plans and finally bid a bye to sleep.

In the Room

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on the bed scrolling through my phone waiting for my wife who was changing. My eyes suddenly fell on a book kept on the night stand of her side. I have seen her reading this book lately. Let's check it out. I picked it up and tossed the pages. I found so many annotations and different colors specified for different stuffs. I read her 'annotation menu.' Omg she's so cute.

Pink - Sweet

Purple - Romantic

Blue - 'Wanna cry'

Red - 'Fucking hot'

I stopped at red and I got so curious. I turned the pages till I found the red highlighted lines. I sat back and started reading it. My eyes widening as my orbs scanned those lines. I tossed the pages further and I found another set of pages marked with red. OMG. The shower scene was so epic.

'He is so hot' was written pointing towards a specific line which was 'I will kiss you till you become breathless and fuck till you become a moaning mess.' I was really so fucking close to creating the same scene few days ago. So, my girl likes such stuffs. I will recreate these with her when she is ready.

I felt her coming out of the dressing room and I quickly put her book away. She looked at me innocently. Her eyes and the whole her looked so innocent. My dirty ass brain couldn't help but imagine doing those book things with her. I was already semi hard. Fuck. She came to the other side of the bed.

"I loved the shower scene very much." I said suddenly and she looked at me frowning. Her expressions changing to a shocked ones when I raised the book that I was hiding. "I was talking about this." I saw how her nose turned red. She literally jumped on the bed trying to snatch the book from me but I didn't let her win and stretched my hand to the other side.

"Give it back." She said. I shook my head. "I never knew you were into such innocent and sweet books, my dandelion." Sarcasm packed in my words. She has not yet realized that she is sitting so close to me, right beside my waist. I swiftly tossed her and hovered above her making her breath hitch. She looked at me with her wide eyes.

"What....are you doing?" I opened the book and read few lines out loud. She kept trying to snatch that but I had held it far away from her reach. "He slid off her robe attacking her colla-" she immediately palmed my mouth. "Stop that and give it."