Chapter 18

At Kim's Mansion

(Siya's POV)

Taehyung dropped me and left as he said he had some work. I quickly opened my phone and checked my reflection and yeah my brain was right. I was freaking BLUSHING. My cheeks were visibly red. Taehyung kept teasing me the whole ride and I tried not to smile and not to accept that I was jealous. Wait. Hold on. Why should I accept if I was not at all jealous in the first place? My god!

I entered inside the mansion and was heading towards our room. No. Wait. Just room. Yeah. I was stopped by a maid. "Mam, Mrs. Kim is waiting for you in study. She said she wanted to talk to you about something." She informed and I nodded. Now heading towards study room. I knocked on the door but I didn't hear anything and I again knocked. Still nothing. So I decided to enter anyway.

Once I entered, I regrated instantly. It was not Mrs. Kim but Mr. Kim sitting on the chair looking at me straightly. I don't know why but I was scared of him that he might now ask me to do something by blackmailing me again. Only I know how I terrified I felt when Nayan was kidnapped. How I hid my pain and fear everyday until she was freed. I don't wanna feel those things again. I faced him last two days but I wasn't alone. I faced him only during the dining hours with all the family members but now I m facing him alone and I feel no good about this. I turned around to walk but stopped when he spoke.

"Please forgive me." I was shocked. I turned to him slowly. He was now standing. His eyes were showing the emotions of guilt and sadness. I couldn't understand anything. "I m sorry." He said again in his hoarse voice making my fists clench. "Sorry for what Mr. Kim?" I asked. I was getting furious. I was feeling sadness. I was feeling like crying. "For kidnapping my sister? Or for blackmailing me?" or is it for forcing me into the marriage without any appropriate reason? For making my life miserable? WHY? I screamed not being able to hold my emotions flowing through me. I knew my one tear already touched my cheek.

"Please." He said slowly. "You don't know how much of difficulty I went through while doing such things. I regrated this even before I started doing anything." He replied. "But you know what I don't regret doing one thing out of all these things." My brows crashed together by his reply. "That is marrying you to my son." He let out those words making me even more angry. "That's the thing I hate the most Mr. Kim." I said. "You will regret saying this." Never. I will never regret saying this. Because this marriage was against my will. I can never be happy in this marriage until I get free from it. "Everything I did was wrong but please don't hate my son for this. He loves you more than you can ever imagine. " I scoffed at his words and looked away. "Mr. Ki-" "Call me Dad." I was cutoff by him.

"You don't know the truth Siya. Whatever is happening, it's for your own good. You will understand it soon. Please accept this marriage and accept me, us as your family." he said and I was about to lash out at him but stopped when I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. He is crying. But why? I am the one who is supposed to cry. Not him. "Please." He whispered again. I don't want him to cry because of me. I respect elders. "I can't forgive you." I said and he looked at him with his glistening eyes and looked down but looked up instantly when I said the next word. "Yet."

"I want to know the truth." I said and I saw how his expressions changed. I sighed. "I know you won't tell me that but I will think of forgiving you only when you will reveal the truth." I said and left from there immediately.

At Jung's Mansion

"Home feels so boring and lonely without Siya Unnie." Nayan said while eating pasta made by her mom. "I know, right." Jung Sumi said while unboxing the parcel she received just few minutes ago. "What's there in it?" she asked licking the spoon. "I m checking it." Sumi peeked inside the box and found a letter, she opened the letter and read it. Her eyes widened reading the content of it. She closed it in hurry. Nayan was confused by her mother's behavior. "What happened Mom?" "It's nothing." Saying this Jung Sumi left in hurry with the box.