Chapter 5

At Kim's Mansion

Taehyung's eyes continued to widen, he couldn't believe everything that was happening. He sat dumbfounded and frozen on the chair after hearing the truth.  A tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheek. "I know this is very hard to digest but this is the truth Tae, I wanted to tell you this long ago but I didn't feel those past times were a right to reveal the truth. Now you are the boss of biggest Mafia territory in South Korea. I think now you are capable of doing this task." He told him slowly." Taehyung's eyes had turned red due to anger and tears.

"I will do whatever I can to get her back Dad. It's not only your Son's promise but also the promise of V." Saying this he stood up. His dad handed him a file, Taehyung looked at his dad confused. "What's this Dad?" he asked. "This file has all the information regarding her."

Taehyung looked at the file and took it from his father. Then his father told him where she works and how her life is going on. "I have already booked an appointment with your name for a personal meeting request which is scheduled tomorrow at 11 am." His dad informed him. "Thank you Dad, I will meet her tomorrow." Saying this he left the room before hugging his dad and wishing a good night.

At Jung's Mansion

Mr and Mrs Jung were sleeping peacefully when they heard a knock on their door. They both woke up from their sleep and wondered who it was at this time as it was 12 am. "Who will come at this time?" Jung Sumi said slowly. "I will check." Andy replied and walked to open the door of their room. He was surprised to see no one at the door. Seeing him standing there Sumi too got up and came. "There's no one." She said. Then her gaze went to the floor where there was a letter. "What's this?" she said and picked it and they both read it.

"Come to the main hall of the house or else it won't be good for both of you"

Their eyes widened to read those words. "Who wrote this-s?" Sumi said to herself. "Come let's go and check." Said Andy and they both silently took their steps towards main hall.

"Andy I m scared" said Sumi. "Don't worry, I m with you." He said. Once they arrived at the hall, they saw no one over there. "Who's there?" Andy asked firmly. No reply. "Stop playing else I will call the police." He said. Then suddenly the bright colorful lights got turned on.

"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad." Siya and Nayan both screamed with excitement. Both Mr and Mrs Jung smiled at them and hugged them. "I never expected you to give so scary surprise." Jung Sumi said laughing. "Anyway it was great surprise plan." Andy said and they cut the cake and celebrated their anniversary with their kids happily.

At Kim's Mansion

It was a bright morning again and everyone were in the dining room waiting for the breakfast. Meanwhile Taehyung was in his room getting ready for his office. He wore a white shirt and navy blue trousers followed by navy blue suit looking so handsome and graceful. He smiled to himself looking in the mirror after getting ready and opened the drawer of his dressing room to select the watch for today.

"Good Morning everyone." A man's voice roamed in the dining room. Everyone turned in his direction and smiled at him. "Good morning Dr. Park Paul." Mr Kim greeted back. Park Paul is a family doctor. Taehyung's grandmother has some health issues, so for that he is her regular doctor and he is also a Mafia doctor. He comes every month to check the progress of grandmother. In short Dr Paul is also kinda family friend of Kim's family. 

"So you were all having a breakfast, I think I came early" he said laughing. "So what? Even you can join us Mr Paul." Kim Anna said smiling while bringing the plates from the kitchen with Tara. "OK then, why not?" he said smiling. "Btw where is my son Doctor?" Taehyung's grandmother asked to Paul. "Ohh he has come, he got a call so he is speaking outside." He said. She nodded. And maids started to arrange the plates.