Chapter 25

At Kim's Mansion

"Taehyung!" Siya called from the dressing room with only her head peeking outside. "Yes." He came to her. She quickly closed the door on his face making him stand dumbfounded. "What was that?" he thought to himself. "I m sorry but can you please call Mom?" he replied with a small yes leaving her alone. She waited in the dressing room looking at herself in the mirror.

She admired the pastel lavender-colored vintage gown which was off-shoulder revealing her milky soft skin

She admired the pastel lavender-colored vintage gown which was off-shoulder revealing her milky soft skin. She loved this dress. But the thing she hated was the knots it had on the backside which were out of her hands' reach. She had held her hand close to her chest to avoid slipping of her dress as still knots were undone. So now she needed Kim Anna's help. She jolted when she heard a knock.

She opened the door thinking it was Kim Anna but widened her eyes seeing Taehyung standing there with his hands inside his pockets. He was all ready for the ceremony. She quickly proceeded to close the door but her dress being long stuck to the door because of which she used her another hand to pull her dress which caused her dress slightly slip down revealing her cleavage. She widened her eyes crossing her hands on her upper body and turned around.

Meanwhile Taehyung was shocked when Siya opened the door. She looked so irresistible with her slightly messy hair. Bare face. He stood at his place admiring her shocked and flushed face. He clenched his hands in his pockets when she bent down which made her skin bare to him. He breathed out heavily when she turned around.

'Fuck.' He cursed when he saw her bare back facing him. He saw her face in the mirror inside. Eyes tightly shut, lips suppressed together and her face red like a rose. "Whe-re's Mom?" she asked him. She still hadn't realized the fact that her bare back was facing him in an attempt to cover her front. He stepped closer freeing her dress from the door. He turned around and spoke. "Mom and Dodo have been to the temple." He informed her. He heard her sigh. "What about Tara Auntie?" "She has taken a leave for today." Another sigh of hers. "Okay." She said.

"Do you need any help?" he asked her recalling her untied knots. He was smart enough to know that the knots needed another person to be done. She shook her head mumbling a small no. "Can you tie the knots by yourself?" he asked her still back facing her. Siya's eyes were on his back through the reflection. She slowly thought about it and replied with another no. "There are no females that you are comfortable with right now and I don't want to make you uncomfortable by calling other female staff." He said earning another sigh.

"I will wear some other dress then." She said. "You are looking beautiful in this. If you are comfortable enough then I have no problem in offering help, you know." She thought about it while clutching her dress tight. Taehyung helping her in tying the knots of her dress?

"You know how to do it?" she asked him slowly to which he nodded and replied with a yes. "My childhood best friend had taught me how to tie the knots." He told her. "Okay." She said. "Can I come inside then?" he asked her softly. "Yeah." She said walking inside. Taehyung didn't waste a second and stood behind Siya.