Chapter 13

At Jung's Mansion

It was a pleasant morning and everyone were busy preparing for the wedding. Nayan, Siya, and Sumi went shopping whereas Mr Jung made sure all the arrangements were done properly.

Today both families had decided to meet up with each other for the wedding. Siya had informed Taehyung about their family meetup and Taehyung reassured her that everything was going to be okay, Siya was also relieved to know that the guy she was being forced to marry was not coming else she would have had a problem handling the situation and her parents would come to know that she lied to them which she clearly didn't want.

In the Evening

Both the families were gathered in the main hall, they discussed everything about their own families and they were all happy.

"So where is Siya? I want to meet her" said Kim Anna excitedly. "She must be in her room, I will call her" saying this Jung Sumi took her steps towards Siya's room.

Siya was sitting in her room in front of the dressing table biting her nails and tapping her feet in nervousness and tension. Just then Sumi entered the room making her jolt in her place. She stood up from the chair seeing her mother.

"Siya, come lets go, your in laws are waiting to meet you dear." Hearing this Siya's heart started to beat fast. "Okay mom" Saying this she followed her mom to downstairs.

When Siya entered the main hall, everyone were amazed by her beauty, simplicity and her elegance. She had wore a beautiful mustard long frock which looked so pretty. Kim Anna and Kim Shesh smiled to see her after so many years. Kim Anna almost had tears in her eyes. When Siya looked at Kim Anna, she felt something in her heart which she couldn't explain. She gave her a sweet smile and moved forward to seat herself.

Rest evening was spent well and everyone enjoyed the evening except Siya. It was finally the time to leave the house when Kim anna approached Siya. She smiled at her lovingly and put her hand on her head soflty.

"I hope you stay happy always, all I wish for is your happiness my dear" she said with so much emotions that the anger which was caused inside Siya because of the situation almost vanished. Siya just slowly nodded at her words and looked down.

At the wedding venue

The days passed soon and it was the wedding day. Siya was sitting in one of the rooms. She had just taken the shower and her hair was still wet. She was staring at the blank space thinking deeply until her thoughts were interrupted by Sumi who entered the room.

"You still haven't dried your hair, its you wedding day Siya, you should get ready quickly, makeup artist will be here soon, dry your hair and wear your dress, hurry up" Sumi was telling her everything while taking out the things from the bag and arranging them while Siya was in the same position still thinking about everything that was happening with her.

Time skip

Siya was all ready and she was looking breathtakingly beautiful. She was all gloomy inside and it was hard for her to not burst out this time. She sat there simply without talking to anyone. The rush and sounds outside indicated that groom side of the family had arrived.

Siya's heart begin to beat fast, she wondered who that person could be who she is going to get married to, she wondered why it was happening, so many thoughts, so many questions begin to cloud her mind making her feel dizzy.

While she was in her thoughts, she was offered a masquerade mask, she frowned looking at the mask."Whats this?" she asked firmly.

" This wedding has a theme and everyone is wearing a mask, so even you will have to wear it, and this is custom made for bride and even groom has his matching mask."