Chapter 8

At Kim's Mansion

It was another bright morning in the city and everyone started their daily activities. Taehyung was in his room thinking about the things that had happened last night. His gaze was fixed on the ceiling. He was lost in his thoughts until he heard the sound of his door opening. He tilted his head to see who it was and relaxed seeing his mom. "Good morning Taehyung." She greeted him smiling. "Good morning Mom." he greeted her back. 

She came and sat beside him softly ruffling his hair. "You will get late to work if you keep lying in bed like this, c'mon get up, breakfast is almost ready," she said. He nodded slowly while looking at the ceiling. "Are you thinking about her?" His mom asked making him immediately snap his towards her. "Wh-at?" he asked. "About Siya." His mom said making his eyes wide. 

He instantly sat straight on the bed. "Mom, you knew about this?" He asked her like a child. His mother nodded at him slowly. "Tae but you should know one thing that she was yours, she was ours from the very beginning, you won't ever loose her Tae, it's the promise of me and your Dad." She said firmly. "But how's that possible?" he asked. "You will get to know soon and now don't think about that, focus on your work, okay?" she said making him nod.

At Kim Industries

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in Taehyung's cabin. Taehyung shared everything with Jungkook and Jungkook couldn't believe him. Even Jungkook confronted Taehyung. "Tae if Uncle and Auntie are saying that they will find a way out, then they will definitely do something, don't stress yourself." He said. "Jungkook you know what hurts? She already loves someone else, so this can't happen, it's not possible." He said in broken voice.

 "Taehyung you are not a weak person, why are behaving like this." Jungkook said. "I may not be weak person but when it comes to her, my love, I m always weak. I was always weak for her since childhood, my innocent heart would take over my sharp mind whenever I was with her and even now the same thing happens. When I m with her, I m weak but she also makes me strong by the strength of her presence and warmth." He said with so much emotions and love that Jungkook went speechless. 

"Okay Tae, I understand your love for her, but you should be strong now in order to get that strength to make you still more stronger, trust the Universe, trust your parents." He said to which Taehyung slightly nodded. "Okay I will take my leave now, you can call me anytime." Saying this Jungkook left from there.

Bliss Company

(Afternoon)

Siya was working in her cabin after attending two meetings. She sighed and grabbed a glass to drink some water. Just then she got a call from an unknown number. She looked at her phone before picking it up.

On the phone:

Siya : Hello

Unknown : Is this Miss Jung Siya speaking?

Siya : Yes but who is this?

Unknown : I have sent you a video, so check that out and also about the details mentioned

below and come to the location that I have sent you.

Siya : But who is th-

Before she could complete her sentence, the other person ended the call. It was a man who had called her. Siya went on to check what he had sent to her phone. She saw a video and few messages sent to her and clicked on that. Her heart dropped watching that video, the glass which she was holding fell down breaking into pieces, she couldn't believe what she was watching was real. She was totally shocked. Her eyes traveled to the text message below that video.