Chapter 27

At Kim's Mansion

Kim Anna was feeding porridge to Siya. Siya didn't show any expressions, she was void all this time. Anna too didn't ask her anything and let her have her time to relax. Taehyung came inside and Siya looked at him with the same void expressions and then again looked down. 

Taehyung's heart felt a pang when he saw how her face had lost all its colors. She looked kind of vulnerable to him. He wanted to take all her sorrows and give her all the happiness in return. Siya sighed after drinking the water. It wasn't raining heavily but was drizzling. So the sound wasn't so audible. 

"If you feel anything then you can tell me anytime. Hmm?" Kim Anna told her sweetly earning a light nod from Siya. Then she left leaving them both alone. "Are you okay?" he broke the silence. How badly she wanted to tell him how messed up her condition was. How badly she wanted to hug him and cry her eyes out. But still she chose to be silent. She just slowly nodded. 

She flinched when a loud thunder stroke. They both sensed the rain pouring by now. He immediately made his way towards her seeing her panic expressions. He was totally taken off guard when Siya shouted at him with her closed eyes to stay away when he came to embrace her. She opened her closed eyes and looked at his face which had a shocked expression and then she realized what she did. He retrieved himself back seeing her discomfort. 

He really felt his heart tearing apart to realize that she didn't want him to be near her. He was still on the bed in little distance from her, on his knees. She didn't mean to do this. She was just panicked and it was a reflex action due to what happened today with her. She clutched her duvet tightly fisting them hearing the rain. Another thunder made her close her eyes tight.

"Sunshine look here, please allow me to hug you. You are in pain." He said worried. She opened her eyes and their eyes met. "Do-n't le-ave me Ta-ehyung." And that's it. After hearing her words, he didn't waste a millisecond before engulfing her in his embrace securely. She felt as if she has got teleported to the safest heaven in the universe. She didn't feel any discomfort when she was with him. 

She wanted to burry herself deep in his embrace and stay there forever as it was the safest place for her where no one will be able to hurt her. She started sobbing on his chest while he softly caressed her back and head. "Shh calm down. I m here, my sweet flower." His own eyes produced a glossy layer hearing her sobs. 

What happened to her that she's crying so much. "Cry as much as you want Lily. Let go whatever's hurting you. I m here." He said and she cried her her eyes out. He kept whispering soothing words in her ear. He gently laid her down and again pulled her in his arms. She wrapped her hands around his torso and slept sobbing lightly.

~~~~

Siya slowly opened her eyes and saw Taehyung's face. He was asleep still holding her in his arms. She looked at him with her eyes holding so many emotions. She recalled how he consoled her and let her cry on his chest, how he kept caressing her while comforting. She didn't feel anything disgusting about his touch. He treats her with such a gentleness and softness.

She felt secure and safe whenever he touched her. She never once felt disgusted by his touches. He always touched her with so much love and care as if she is a delicate flower who will get crumbled if applied even a little bit of force. But then again, her mind brought the thoughts of todays incident in her office making her breathe heavy. She buried herself in his chest and slept to forget about those things even though they were haunting her.

~~~~

It was 8 in the night. Taehyung was feeding Siya. "Enough." She said as she didn't like eating porridge. "I m not Mom to listen to you. You need to take medicines, so eat it." He said soflly. She shook her head with her puppy eyes. "Although these eyes work but not now." He forwarded the spoon to her mouth. She ate it while glaring at him.