Chapter 20

This is my Instagram handle: twinkletae_fics

Make sure to follow wherein you will be getting some (spicy) spoilers about the story.

From the next chapter onwards, there will be a reveal of many secrets and the plot starts unfolding seriously. So stay tuned.

Could you make sure to follow me on Wattpad too?

Just a reminder: I update the chapters every Saturday.

This chapter has some little tiny bit of spice. So enjoy. You will see more of it in future for sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Kim's Mansion

(Morning)

Taehyung woke up and the first thing he saw was Siya's peacefully resting face. She was facing him this time. He supported his head on his palm by resting himself on his elbow and stared at her fondly. His hand made its way to brush her hair that covered her face and he traced his hands softly across her delicate features. "You are so beautiful." He admired her face and got up to freshen up.

Siya's eyes fluttered open when she heard a deep groan. She snapped her eyes towards her right side and saw Taehyung struggling with bandages in his hand. "Taehyung." she called him and he immediately looked at her. "Ohh sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He said quickly. Siya noticed and realized that he was dressing his wound.

"You could have taken someone's help." She said and got up. "Everyone might be busy in their morning routine and however I can do it b-" his words got cut off when Siya sat beside him and took the bandage from his hand. "What are you doing?" he asked her widening his eyes a bit. "I m going to dress your wound." She said and proceeded to take the ointment. "There's no need, I wi-" "I was appointed to take the nursing responsibility during my university days and I m pretty experienced in dressing the wounds, so you can count on me." She told him and he slowly nodded with a little 'wow.'

"Lift your shirt." She said normally but Taehyung's heart was not in the right phase. "Wh-hat?" he was shocked. "I need to clean your wound before dressing it, so lift your shirt." He nodded and a smirk made a way to his lips. "What if you loose your control after seeing my hot body?" he asked smirking making her stop her actions. She knows that he was again teasing her.

"You love teasing me, right?" she answered while staring at him. "I m serious baby." This word. She hates it when he calls her by nicknames because it makes her heart go crazy. "I don't think your body is hot at all." She said and he leaned closer. "Is it? Then let's see." Saying this he removed his shirt completely instead of lifting it. Siya looked away.

He wasn't lying when he said his body was hot. He smirked looking at her. "What happened?" he asked. "Nothing." She said and continued to clean and dress his wound even though his body was distracting her. Meanwhile Taehyung's body experienced sweet electric jerks whenever she touched him. He was dancing like crazy in his head and he had also turned red. Siya didn't look at him because she herself was red but she covered her face with her hair not to embarrass herself again. After dressing she packed all the things.

"Here." Taehyung gave her a cute little pink rose. "It's so cute just like you and color also matches with your face right now." Siya quickly covered her cheeks with her palms hearing him. "Wh-hat do you mean?" she asked and he just smiled. "I love teasing you my Rosey." He said laughing a little. She quickly took the flower from his hand and rushed towards the washroom making him chuckle.