Chapter 29

In the Garden

Siya's POV

Taehyung and I were sitting on one of the benches, above us was a transparent shelter covered with climber flowers protecting us from sunrays. "It's so peaceful here." Taehyung said looking at the field. I nodded. "That's why I come here whenever I feel low." I said looking at him and I saw he was already looking at me. He moved a bit closer to me and spoke. 

"Now you have one more place to come to whenever you feel low." He said making me confused. I knew a visible frown had crept across my face. He came still more closer curling his one hand around my shoulder and pulling me into himself softly. "Here. My arms. My embrace." He said with a smile and my heartbeats jiggled at an insane speed. 

He was right. He had become my comfort person. I smiled at him and leaned on him. He gripped me securely in his arms. We sat there for few minutes in silence until Taehyung broke it. "Shall we water the plants?" he asked me. "But why?" he smiled and spoke locking his eyes with mine. "My childhood best friend's Mom used to say that if two people water the plants and grow them together then their bond will become stronger like roots of the plant that they water. I want our bond to get stronger, that's why." 

When I say this man will be the reason for my heart problems. I mean it. But wait. Who is this childhood best friend he always talks about? His eyes travelled through my whole face. My forehead, my nose, my cheeks. He smirked looked at my cheeks and I knew what was he thinking. "You look cu-" I cut him off. 

"Dare to say that. I will never talk to you." He smiled looking at my cheeks and then his eyes fell on my lips. His smile slowly getting lighter. He licked his own lips looking at my own lips. I gulped because the tension between us had become thicker than the wood. I saw his adam's apple shifting too. I bit my lips in nervousness. 

"Are you aware that what kind of feelings does this habit of yours makes me feel." He said nudging his head slightly towards my lips and pointing them with his eyes and I immediately straightened my lips. 

"I think I should be proud of myself for having infinity level self control power." I looked down from his burning gaze. "We sho-uld wat-er the pl-ants." I hate myself for stuttering. I quickly stood up after uttering those words and walked towards the water pipe hearing his chuckle behind me.

At Park's House

Jimin was working on some files in his room, it was a day off for him. "Where's the stapler?" he asked to himself searching for it. Upon not finding it, he decided to take it from his Dad's room. He made his way towards Mr. Paul's room. He was about to knock the door but stopped hearing his Dad's words.

"Why do you want to come back after divorcing me?" his dad's voice had an anger frequency. He was literally raging. Jimin stood frozen hearing his words. "You left me 21 years ago and why are you calling me now?" Jimin couldn't understand what was going on. "I happy with my son. Don't ruin my happiness like before." 

Saying this he hung up the call and opened the door harshly only to see Jimin standing at his room's door with glistening orbs. Mr. Paul's eyes widened seeing him there. "Ji-min?" Jimin sniffed and asked in his broken voice. "W-as it Mo-m?" 

Mr. Park looked down with sad face after hearing his question. "Dad, yo-u h-ad told me M-om had di-ed but you bo-th are divo-rced?" Mr. Park shook his head listening to his words. "It's no-t li-ke that son." Jimin looked at his Dad with his sad eyes.

"You li-ed to me all th-ese years? My whole life w-as a lie." He said angrily and sadly and barged out from that place. "JIMIN!" Mr. Paul shouted going behind him but Jimin had already left the house. Mr. Paul plopped down on the sofa covering his face with his hands.

Never Apart | BTS Taehyung FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara