Chapter 15

At Kim's mansion

The bright morning came beautifully shedding its golden rays to enhance the beauty of its nature. Everyone got busy with their work as usual. Whereas in Kim's Mansion, the new mission was yet to begin. Yes, the mission.

"Yes, 'Mission Love'", Dodo (Taehyung's Granny) said while fisting both hands in front of her while smiling brightly. Everyone in the room was listening to her carefully. "Can you please elaborate Dodo?" Yeonjun asked not getting a single thing they were discussing.

"This mission is very important to this family, especially for Tae and Siya." Everyone nodded in agreement. "We need to make Siya comfortable around us and give her the respect and love which she deserves. We have already forced her in this marriage by wrong means but that doesn't mean that we are bad people. So we need to make her realize that everything is happening for her own good. And also make her fall for Taehyung."

"Yes, you are right Mom." Mr Kim said and everyone again nodded in positive. "Ok com'on, everyone keep your hands together." Everyone did as she said and they raised their hand which were joined together by cheering 'Mission Love'.

In the Room

Siya opened her eyes after her beauty sleep and looked around her and it took a moment to realize where she was. All the things that happened the previous day started consumed her mind making her sigh.

She was about to remove the blanket to step out of the bed but just then the door opened making Siya turn towards it. Her hands fisted against the sheets when she saw Taehyung entering the room with his hands behind his back.

As he stepped closer to her, she noticed his eyes held something in them, his eyes shined and a light smile made its way to his lips before speaking.

"Good morning Siya." Siya looked at him with straight face and then her eyes fell on his hands when he forwarded them. The fresh and sweet smell of white roses hit her nostrils. She diverted her gaze from the flowers to him.

He kneeled down near her and she startled a bit by his action. Now they were staring into each other's eyes because their faces were on a slight equal level. He slowly forwarded the flowers to her and smiled before expressing.

"You know, White roses symbolize new beginnings." His words took her back to their first official meeting, he had said the same thing to her that day too.

"I know, forcing you into this marriage was not right but things were not in my favor Siya.' She was still starring at him with her plain face. "But I promise, I have no bad intentions, everything I did was for you, for your own good, I promise I will keep you happy, I will make you feel loved and never leave your side."

He said with so much emotions that Siya could notice his eyes forming a layer of gloss. "Like these flowers, my love for you is also pure. I promise to make our life better, so please accept these flowers and give a chance to our new beginning."

Siya's POV

I looked at him and then at flowers. How could he just say those things after getting married to me forcefully and by blackmailing me. His words sound so true but they say never trust anyone by their words.

But his eyes, they held those emotions, whenever I looked into his eyes, I always got captivated and lost myself. The first time I saw his eyes, I still couldn't erase that sight from my mind. His eyes scream genuineness, purity, and honesty.

His words can betray but his eyes never can. I looked at his eyes once again and found him looking at me with hope in his eyes. I don't even know him properly and how could I accept him and this marriage? I was so confused myself about him. I wanted to know why he had married me. But he never chose to talk about that, if he did that because he loved me, then why didn't he talk about it with me? But chose to marry in another way?