Chapter 31

Warning : Sweet Spicy Scene.

At Kim's Mansion

Siya's POV

Past few days have been really good for me. I couldn't be more happy when Mom and dad visited me and cleared that prank thing. I almost cried while they laughed at me. My peaceful space was disturbed by Taehyung who came just now after his shooting practice.

Yeah. He recently revealed that he loves shooting and sometimes he rents the shooting arena for some fun with Jungkook. I didn't know why was he so interested in shooting out of all the other things. Our eyes met as he dropped himself on the couch sighing heavily. "What's my wifey doing?" he asked.

Not gonna lie, he looked extra good with his sweat covered body and his deep tired voice made me feel something. I lifted my book telling him that I was reading. He nodded. "Imma have a quick shower then." I nodded at his words as he walked towards the bathroom.

I bit my lips when I arrived at the most spiciest scene of the book. It was a shower scene where the characters are kissing like there's no tomorrow while being all naked. I read the entire thing in so detail only to literally close the book to comprehend what I read just now. I took my annotating highlighter and marked those specific lines.

I flinched hard coming out of my fictional men's trance when Taehyung yelled my name from the bathroom. I quickly walked to him. "What happened?" "I forgot my towel. Can you pass me one from the wardrobe?" I nodded with a small yes. After few seconds, I extended my hand with a towel after a knock.

But I was beyond shocked when he pulled me inside by my wrist. And then I realized, he must be naked inside and I immediately shut my eyes. I could feel the walls of the bathroom touching my back and I could feel him standing right in front of me. I knew he was close. Actually super close. "What ar-e you-u doing?" I slapped myself mentally for stuttering.

"Open your eyes." I shook my head while his husky voice sent chills through my spine. "If you don't then I will kiss you." I opened my eyes immediately. He smirked seeing me. I didn't dare to trail my eyes anywhere other than his eyes. I kept my gaze fixated on his, while a tiny voice in my head was screaming at me to check him out.

He looked like a hot mess with his messy wet hair. Water droplets trickling down his face and travelling all the way down his chest. My eyes widened when he threw the towel given by me. He was fucking naked right now and the stuffs I read few minutes ago started to flood my mind.

"You are nak-ed. Have some shame." I said trying to sound normal and unaffected. He leaned closer. "So what? I don't mind if you see me naked. Even I have seen you almost nake-" I quickly covered his mouth while my eyes bulged out of my sockets hearing him. Yeah. He had literally seen me flashing myself. No. My upper body. Accidently. That day. He has seen me half naked.

"What happened Rosey?" I must have turned red and that's the reason he's addressing me with this name. "Forget about that and let me go and I m not interested in your body." It took the strength of every cell in my body to not stutter this time and I succeeded. He held my hand and slowly led it towards his chest. "Touch me, Siya." His voice seemed to dilute in my blood and his gaze seemed so intimidating while my brain was sending me those book scenes like spam messages. I gulped.

"We should go fo-r snac-ks." I said trying to pull my hand but his grip seemed to only tighten. "Where should I go when I have my snack here?" OMG. This man is reminding me of the fictional men in my books. Why is he talking such things today? Did any of the book men's soul possess him? "Touch me, I want to feel your touch on my skin, or else I have my ways."