Chapter 4

At Florido Hotel

(Evening)

All the friends had gathered at the hotel and an entire floor was booked for the party. Everyone was enjoying the party with each other after a long time. Meanwhile, Siya and her manager had come to meet Mr Jax. Their meeting was held on the rooftop. "Why he has arranged his meeting here. We could have managed in the company itself." She said while taking the lift. Once they reached the top, they were shocked to see all the arrangements made. 

The place was decorated with lights and candles. "I think we arrived at the wrong place Mr Soh." She said and was about to turn back but a voice stopped her. "Welcome Miss Jung Siya." She turned around and saw Mr Jax standing. "Thank you Mr Jax but all these arran-" she was cut off by Mr Jax. "I did these arrangements for you Miss Jung." He said smiling. Siya felt really awkward by the things and also because of the behavior of Mr Jax.

"Actually there was no need to do all these, it's just a meeting." She said politely. "But the meeting is special." He said smiling making Siya confused. "Please come." He said welcoming her. She nodded and stepped ahead and he pulled a chair for her to sit, she smiled at him and took her seat. "Thank you." She said slowly. When Mr Soh was about to take his seat, "Mr Soh, as I mentioned earlier this is a special meeting, so I m afraid that you will have to give us privacy." Mr Jax said while smiling but that smile wasn't genuine at all.  

Siya frowned upon hearing his words. "Why Mr Jax? It's a business meeting and his presence is as equally important as my presence. So Mr Soh isn't going anywhere, he will stay here itself." She said politely yet strongly. Her words made Mr Jax a bit angry but he hid it. "I understand but this is not a normal meeting, not business related, I hope you understand, however I m not asking him to leave this place ,I m just asking for privacy." He tried to convince her and succeeded too as she slowly nodded at him and asked her manager to leave.

Somewhere in Seoul

A man in his fifties walked through a hallway leading to a room which had a big door with high security lock system. With him was also a lady in her mid forties. They both looked at each other and smirked to each other before starting to unlock the door. Once they completed all the procedures, the door opened slowly leading to a room which was freezing cold. They went inside the room and stood in front of two boxes and smirked to each other. "Everything is fine, let's go." She said and he nodded and both of them left after locking the door securely.

At Florido Hotel

"WHAT!!??" Siya abruptly said standing up from her seat. "Calm down Miss Jung." Mr Jax said. Siya took a deep breath and calmed herself down and seated herself. "I had not expected this from you Mr Jax." She said in disbelief. "Yes I knew it. But I really like you Miss Jung, the first time I saw you I fell in love with you, so I thought of proposing you, please accept my proposal, I promise I will keep you happy." He confessed to her.

"I m sorry Mr Jax but I m not interested in getting married right now and also you are not my type." She replied politely. Jax's expression turned down." At least let's date." He suggested but she shook her head and stood up to leave saying, "Look Mr Jax, if I said I m not interested then I clearly mean it, I hope you respect my decision." Saying this she was about to leave but stopped when Jax grabbed her hand. She turned towards him and sudden anger took over her but she calmed herself down.

 "Mr Jax, leave my hand." She said. "What do you think of yourself? Just because you are successful and beautiful doesn't mean you can reject me like this, you have to marry me at any cost because I love you Siya." She couldn't take it anymore and she harshly jerked and freed her hand. "What do you think of yourself?' she asked the same question to him. "Just because you are a man ,you can't force me to marry you, just because your tongue utters the words like 'I love you' doesn't mean that you truly love me Jax."