Chapter 26

Warning : Slight Mature Content

At Kim's Mansion

Taehyung's POV

I was waiting for Siya to come out of the dressing room with some Jasmine flowers in my hand, I inhaled their scent, a smile crept across my face when I heard a door unlocking sound. I turned around to see her. OMG. She looked so beautiful and classy in her all black outfit. She wore a tank top layering it with a black coat with black trousers and her hair were tied in a low ponytail with some strands freely resting on either sides that defined her face's subtle outline. She looks more and more beautiful everyday.

I smiled and forwarded to her, completely in contrast to her outfit, white Jasmines. She accepted them with a small smile. "Umm these smell so good. Thank you." She said softly inhaling the scent of the flowers. "Yeah just like you." I m dead. Fuck you Kim. You had to say it in your mind not aloud. Now judging by her expressions, she must be plotting to kill me in 63 different ways. I awkwardly smiled.

"We shou-ld have breakfast." I said and she nodded slowly still looking, no, actually kinda glaring at me. She took her phone and other belongings and I stood there staring at her. I frowned when I saw her frowning seeing something on her phone. May be a text. I closely noticed her every action. The way she clenched her jaws and turned off her phone angrily. She looked at me. "You know, you can tell me anything." I told her because yesterday too she wasn't able to sleep properly. She slept very late indulging herself in some sort of thoughts. "It's nothing." She slightly smiled. I nodded and we both left for breakfast.

Siya's POV

I was surprised to see that 2cm shorty sitting on the dining table. "What is he doing here?" I asked Yeonjun as I took a seat beside him. "He is a family. He keeps coming here." Yeoujun explained. Then our eyes met. He was shocked when Taehyung put his hand on his shoulder. "Hyung?" he smiled. "How are you Mochi?" he smiled. "I m good Hyung?" Taehyung nodded. 

Now I got cleared with one thing that Jimin I mean 2cm shorty fears my husband. No. Taehyung. Yeah. I smirked as an idea hit my mind. After breakfast, Taehyung got a call so he excused himself while I was waiting for him. "2cm!" I called him when he was moving out. He looked angrily at me and slowly made his way towards me. I stood there crossing my arms. "Don't call me that." He said angrily looking down. His angry face was so funny and cute. 

"Then what should I call you? Shorty?" I asked while he looked up. "You can't take advantage of me like this and tease me by threatening about my job." He stated. "Ohh. Actually we are not in the office, so there's no boss and employee here." I said. He immediately looked up. "Does that mean I can call you witch as well?" I widened my eyes. "What?!" he sassily flipped his hair. "Should I tell Taehyung about you giving me flying kiss. I will tell him that you flirt with me." I said enjoying his after expressions. "You can't do this Noona." He played this Noona card. "Don't be late to the office Shorty." I said moving towards Taehyung who signaled me to come.

~~~~

"I will come pick you up at 2 today." Taehyung informed. "But why?" I asked him. I should kill my heart for thinking he would have planned another date for us. "It's going to rain at 3 according to weather predictions. And I want you to be safe in my arms." My heartbeats jiggled at his words. He is so considerate. At this rate I will literally melt for him. Get yourselves together Siya. I looked away touching the Jasmine flowers that he placed few minutes ago. "I will get going then. You can call me anytime. Hmm?" he said I nodded with a smile.

~~~~

I looked at the time. 12.27. The digital clock read. I stretched my arms and had some water. I looked at the phone. He still didn't call me to say that he missed me. I pouted looking at the phone. Then suddenly my phone pinged and I smiled widely in happiness looking at the caller id. It was Taehyung. I cleared my throat before answering it.