Chapter 2

In Seoul

(Bliss company)

The man in his forties along with other few men of almost similar ages were waiting in the waiting room of the company. The frustrated man known as Mr Shin took his steps towards the receptionist and asked. "When is your CEO coming? It's already been 20 minutes from the scheduled time. "Mr Shin, please cooperate, Mam will be here soon", the receptionist replied.

"What kind of nonsense is this, can't they be punctual when it comes to professional things", he said. The manager of the CEO who was passing by noticed everything and confronted Mr Shin saying, "Mr Shin, I understand you, kindly wait a few more minutes, our mam is not one to arrive late, I m sure there must be some problem, she will be here soon, please wait in the waiting room."

Hearing this he nodded and left from there. "He seems to have no manners and patience, look at the way he talks with people." The receptionist remarked. Hearing this even manager nodded his head and agreed with her statement.

Outside the building, luxurious cars arrived. Soon the chauffeur stepped out and opened the door for the person to get outside. Then stepped a beautiful woman in her mid-twenties wearing a pastel pink knee-length dress, with her silky straight hair open and she also had sunglasses on. She took her steps gracefully yet strongly. Her beauty and aura captivated everyone. She kept nodding to the people who kept greeting her all her way with a sweet smile. She walked inside and directly headed towards her cabin.

Mr Shin POV

I was waiting in the waiting room when I got a call, so I came out of the room to attend it to not disturb others. While I finished my conversation and was heading back while looking at my phone, I collided with a young lady because of which my phone fell down and got damaged. I got so angry. "Can't u watch and walk properly?" I snapped at her angrily and she looked at me with cold eyes without replying.

"I m asking you something, okay at least ask sorry for the thing you have done." I said angrily. She stepped ahead and said. "I m not at fault. It was you who was using your phone instead of walking carefully. And I m not apologizing for anything because it's your fault." I got so angry youngsters these days think themselves as very high of them. "I m not apologizing." I said. "Who's asking for that anyway? What I know is it's not my mistake and even if you apologize or not apologize, I don't give a damn about that because I just don't care." Saying that she left from there. How disrespectful! I will surely complain about her to the CEO, what kind of people has she hired?

In the meeting room

Everyone was gathered in the meeting room waiting for the CEO to come and start the meeting. "Mam is coming." the manager announced. The luxurious big doors of the meeting room opened and she entered inside with all her confidence, everyone stood and greeted her, she walked nodding to the greetings and stood at her place, her sharp eyes landed on that rude man Mr Shin who was shocked to see her, he gulped because of her stare, she then ignored him and looked at others with a smile. "I m Jung Siya , the CEO and the owner of the Bliss company. I apologize for being late and thank you for your patience."

Everyone smiled at her and nodded. Everyone took their seats and soon the meeting started, she explained everything so gracefully and perfectly, and everyone in the room was stunned by her ideas and thoughts. Soon the meeting came to an end.

"Your ideas definitely seem to be profitable Miss Jung Siya, I m going to invest in your company for sure." A man said, even others agreed and soon all the processes of the deal were completed and everyone started leaving the meeting room. Even she was about to leave the room when, "I m sorry Miss Jung Siya." Mr Shin apologized. She turned around and smiled at him before asking "Why are you apologizing Mr Shin?" "Because it was my mistake" he said looking down.