Chapter 4. Finishing the unfinished Task

Broken But Beautiful.

Chapter 4. Finishing the Unfinished Tasks.

**********

Mew was in his lawyer's office waiting for him to come.

"Well look who we have". He heard the teasing voice of his lawyer who was more like his friend.

"Hey Joss". He stood up for a bro hug.

"How you doing? Need anything"? He picked up the inetercom as Mew opted for coffee.

"How about that kid you rescused"? He asked about Gulf. He knew because he was the one handling his case about his divorce and the custody of his daughters as Mew being legal guardian. He was a good friend to both Mew and Max and for now Win was under his protection.

"He is good. Am glad he accepted everything. Though initially i got scared at his reaction. I thought may be i had to ask him first if he wants it or not. But turns out to be in my favor. He agreed to it for the saftey of his girls and a secure future". Mew told him taking his coffee that Joss's assisstant served with snacks.

"Great. So the papers you asked me are ready. You sure you want to proceed"? Joss asked him with a thoughtfull look. Mew sighed in a sad smile.

"I have no other option. Besides it would be best for all of us. The papers of Attorney are ready too"? He asked. This time Joss handed him an envelope.  Mew took out the contents before taking out the pen and fixed his signatures.

"Want me to deliver"?

"No. I will do it myself. It would be better if i close it myself. And about the custody of... Oh yes these. Perfect Joss. Thats why i trust you most. Here is your amount". He handed Joss a plastic bag in leather business wallet. "And a return ticket for two to France. As a gift". He stood up shaking hands with Joss.

He knew Joss was the best man for him.

It was more or less two weeks that he was driving on the familiar roads to the mansion. He parked the car nd was greeted by the house staff that helped him settle down at this place.

He met everyone before going inside.

Tee was sitting alone on the big table. He was gloomy sad. Anyone could see pain on his face. He didnt want to eat anything but he was forced to. He was weak and the doctor told him that he might lose his child if he didnt take proper diet and care. It was like he was eating just for the sake of his child and nothing else.

He lift his head up and the fork fell off his hand looking at the unexpected guest.

"Phi Mew". He said in an unsure voice. His hands automatically covered his 5 months swollen belly as the words replayed in his mind.

Mew saw this and chuckled sarcastically.

"Sitting alone at the table. Why? No one wants you? Sad eh. Tsk". Mew clucked his tounge with a smirk. Tee could not even recognise the man standing in front of him. Long gone was the Mew who loved him that he would place his palms so that his feet wont touch the floor.

And now. All he could see was mock, taunt in his eyes. And those words nothing but poisoned shreds that shattered his soul.

Just then they both turned to the sound of door opening.

"Mew". It was Tae. Who frantically ran to him to hug him, apologise to him. But the raised hand made his feet rooted on the grounds.

"I am not here for any fucking family reunion. I dont know who the hell are you. Sorry to interrupt your lunch session l. I have came to give these papers. Divorce papers, signed and compensated with the amount written and decided at the time by your father. I am legally and officially breaking all ties with you. Setting you free though you were never bound to me in any way.