Chapter 19. Dishearted

Broken But Beautiful.
Chapter 19. Dishearted...

"Why you seem to be distracted these days"? Mew backhugged Gulf who was standing in the terrace looking over the river flowing in front.

"Hmmm? Distracted? No Phi. Just tired. Studying medicine is tiring". Gulf leaned his head on Mew's shoulders. Mew enveloped him in his arms letting him relax.

"Your decision to shift in Chaing Mai, whatever it was, it was best Phi". He said looking afar.

"And why is that"?

"This place is peaceful. Its like a lullaby. Sometimes the river is furious, like telling me to fight with the damons and negative thoughts. Sometimes its calm. Asking me to let everything with flow. As in the time settles everything. Every day the sun peeps through the curtains indicating there is always a new day to every dark night. Like there is always a solution to every porblem. This place is like a mother to me. Consoling me, soothing me. Pampering me. Thank you for bringing me here Phi". Gulf was speaking his heart. Mew couldnt get where did it come from.

"Come here". He took Gulf to the U shaped cane chair hanging near the fireplace. He settled inside taking Gulf into his lap.

"Nature is the biggest blessing of God. It heals the soul. It helps us relax and calm down our wrecked nerves. I dont know what is bothering you but am always here for you. I wont leave your side ever. In every thick and thin. In every difficulty and happiness. I will always be with you". Mew said kissing his hair line.

"Whatever i do phi? In every decision? Even if i take it on my own"? Gulf looked upto his eyes.

Mew cupped his cheek with one hand, caressing with his thumb. He softly kissed the tip of his nose.

"Anything and everything Gulf. I trust you with my life. You are all i have. Besides i know you wont do anything to break us apart". He hug him tight tucking his head under his chin.

Gulf was softly moving his fingers on Mew's chest. Taking in the beautiful night view. The mountains, the slight sound of river. The night birds. It was serene. Like Mew said, healing his soul.

"Girls sleeping"? Mew asked.

"Dont ask. Jeez they are getting super hyper. They took your antics of showing puppy eyes and pouting". Gulf said sitting up straight.  Mew laughed out loud at the accusations. He didnt negate them. He knew Gulf was right. He loved his family so much and he had spoiled the girls to core.

For now he would mostly stay at home. The cafe turned into a little restaurant. He had hired some of his trust worthy chefs from his other cafes to run this place. While he would just visit and check for customer feed back. Bright's parents were living a relaxed happy life. They had struggled alot and now it was their time to spend time leisurely.

Not to mention, Mew would still bake Gulf's favorite cookies, pastries and cakes whenever he would spend time on weekends. And as routine, Gulf would visit him in the evening with girls to buy his snacks. And not to forget the girls who would ask for their share of cookies baked by their favorite chef, their dada. Bright was doing side projects with his studies to secure his future with Win that Mew supported him fully.

Max met Mew few days back and told that he saw Tae in a bar. Wasted and hooked. And he followed him upstairs as he was taking two girls to a room. Max told him that he checked the security cams and as suspected, the girls were planning to take his money and leave him alone but he managed to rescue Tae with his money, mobile and car and took him home.

Mew felt a pang in his heart. So much time had passed but the pain wont go away. He didnt want to ask but Max told him himself.

He told that Tee was in poor shape. He asked Max to put Tae asleep. Max told that he wasnt sure but he saw a little boy in the room. Max told that Tae was muttering some sorries and crying out loud before he left him to Tee.