Chapter 13. Marry Me

Broken But Beautiful.
Chapter 13.. Marry Me.

************

"Marry me Phi". Gulf said. Mew was staring at him. He was opening and closing his mouth to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. Gulf was patiently waiting for his answer and at the end Mew started crying again.

"Guppieeee". Mew hug him tight like a little child who got his favorite candy. Gulf chuckled in amusement.

"I wonder if your mafia see you crying like a 5 years old they wont believe you are their king Thara". He was ruffling his hair lovingly.

Mew looked up from his wet lashes and kissed those plump lips softly.

"I will Gulf. I would be honored to be married to you. A thousand yes my Guppie". He pecked Gulf and Gulf who was bold enough to propose was now blushing like a thirteen years old.

The couple went back home at night. Bringing dinner for all. Bright and Win were happy for them. Win was in tears to see the real happiness on Gulf's face.

Gulf was satisfied and contented with his decision. He would always miss Nattasha but he thanked to lords above that he still had two girls. And may be someday some miracle would give them other child.  But for now he was coping good.

Mew.. He felt a hollow in his heart. He was missing Tae. And Tee too. No matter what but Tae was his only family. Tee, he was his first love. For sure it wasnt easy for him to forget him even if it was a betrayal.  He promised himself never to let his past affect his future with Gulf. For him, Nattarine and Nattarika were his own girls and so far he had not thought about any other.

John came once to meet Gulf and the girls. Gulf was a bit hesitant in the beginning since John had that dark aura. But he saw how warm he was to Mew. And the girls. Mew even teased him that he doesnt look like a mafia king. And he laughed at it. He gave them the blessings to be together.

It was a simple wedding they planned. A simple beach wedding. Mew. Gulf. Win. Bright. Max and Joss. The vows were simple promises. Some cheesy lines. Some tears and lots of smiles. They were dressed up in shorts and floral button down shirts with tee. The girls were twinning with their dads. Floral frocks.

They came back home after dinner since the girls were getting irritated due to lack of sleep. Mew helped Gulf changing them and putting to sleep. Their birthday was delayed due to their loss, but Mew was planning to go for a mini celebration coming weekend.

"Gulf. Ummm.. Come here". Mew held Gulf's hand and took him to the balcony when they had changed into nightwear.

"What happened Phi"? Gulf got a bit nervous at him holding some papers. "Phi these papers? What are you... Are you leaving me"? Gulf snapped his eyes in shock.

"What? Leaving you?  Silly Guppie. I didnt married you to leave you. You remember you told me you want to be a doctor? These are your enrollment papers. For now you will study at home because the classes have already started. So you will have the recorded lectures and assignments and then they will conduct a test, entry test and then they will enroll you in next semester based on your grades". Mew explained calmly. He could see Gulf gleaming brightly.

"You are the best Phi. The best best in the world". Gulf launched himself on Mew in his lap, hugging him tight. He was excited little baby.

"Am glad you are happy. But you what"!!! Mew bit his lower lip looking into Gulf's deep orbs.

"What"?

"I would be more happy if you call me Hubby instead of Phi. I am dying to call you Husband and to listen husband from you. So will you please"? Mew said whispering on his lips.