Chapter 18 Seducing

Broken But Beautiful
Chapter 18. Seducing

Gulf was perfectly healthy. Dr Krist had run number of tests that took a lot of his time. It was good that he had already discussed with him and took a day off from university. He got the results the next day, and he discussed the whole plan with Dr Krist on the phone. He made sure to take him in confidence that he will inform his husband once the test results are positive. Though Dr opposed the idea but Gulf managed to make him agree. He himself was scared at heart.

It wasnt like the person was unaware of his problem, Mew was fully aware of how his body worked. And to add, he had insecurities regarding his relationships and trust. Gulf knew, everything would blow by a single wrong step that he built from scratch. He knew dispite the fact that Mew loved him so much, he trusted him. But still the shadows of the past would haunt him sometimes.

Gulf was aware of the gamble, it was his life at stake. Not to forget the trust. The test results were hopeful and now he had to collect the sperms. And for that he had a solid plan in his mind. He knew what he had to do. Even if he had just 1% chance to conceive in first attempt, he wanted to give it his 100%. Whatever the outcome be. He knew he would have to wait for another 3 months before he tries again.

Gulf calculated, he had few months to his anniversary. And luckily he had time for a second attempt too.

"Phi Mew khaaa".

Mew was reading a file in the lounge. It was a carnival and Bright made Gulf agree to take the girls with him and Win along bodyguards for the night. He was startled with a soft voice whispering into his ears. It was seducing the way Gulf called him with so much love. Before he could turn to see, his eyes were blind folded. Gulf turned to take file from his hands and straddled him on the chair Mew was sitting on.

Mew could only respond to the fingers touching his face, his ear lobes, his lips.

"Are these files more important than me? Hmmmm"? Gulf moved to bite his ear lobe slightly pulling the ear loop before licking it wet. "Arent you interested in reading a whole body, that could respond to you when you touch. Don't you want to explore the meanings behind the actions? Are you up for the night to read a different file"? Gulf was whispering all seducing making it hard for Mew to bear it. And to add to the torture, Gulf was grinding down making his junior turn into a monster.

"Its Monday tomorrow". Mew replied softly letting Gulf do all he want to do.

"And you know what you have to do if its Monday tomorrow". Gulf licked his sharp jawline. Mew hissed lowly. He hooked his hands under Gulf's naked thighs indicating the owner must be wearing shorts. Even if eyes closed, Mew could see the bubble butt all tightly claude in the fabric. He spanked Gulf lightly who in response bit at the crook of his neck.

"So you want it here"? Mew said while gropping his ass to rub the lengths against each other. He smirked feeling the heavy breaths of a panting man on top of him. 

"Anywhere. I am just hungry for you". Gulf kissed his neck marking a soft hickey. Mew spanked his butt before pulling off the blind fold to take him to the master bedroom.

If Gulf said he was desperate, that means he really wanted him. And taking in his appearance as Mew put him on the bed, he licked his dry lips. As he guessed it, he was wearing shorts. Just poorly covering his butts. And tank tops. That too belonged to Mew. He smiled biting his lips looking at Gulf who put a show to turn over and get the condoms and lube from the drawer. Mew chuckled in amusement ad Gulf wiggled his ass in air as in acting innocent to get on his back. But before he could turn to lay down on his back, Mew wrapped his arms around his slender waist, pulling him to his chest.