Epilogue

Broken But Beautiful.

Epilogue. A Look Back.

"Nyle Nattasha, say bye to Mommy". Mew held them up so that they could kiss Gulf while Nattarika and Nattarine were waiting patiently for their turn.

The elder twins were 5 years now and the youngest were 2. Super active and excited bubbles. The four were the life of Jongcheeveevat Home.

Mew and Gulf had practically seen the proverb coming true that younger siblibgs follow the footprints of their elders. Nattasha and Nyle were exact carbon copy of Nattarine and Nattarika. Cheesy, flattering, naughty and mischievous. They would do whatever their Phis did. But surely they shared an awesome bonding.

Gulf was a specialized doctor now. He would guide and assist the couples facing the pregnancy issues being interfertile. He was a successful counselor too. Just like Doctor Krist and Doctor Singto.

Well Mew.... He was a house husband. Yeah. Living a lush life. His restaurants were flourishing in different corners of the city, being handled by his trust worthy staff. And he was just having a great time with his kids.

Dropping the girls to kindergarten. Cooking and baking for them. Nattarine and Nattarika would help bake cookies with him. They would spend day with Nattasha and Nyle as the girls would tell them stories to sleep. Even they insisted to put their beds in their bedroom and so far Mew and Gulf had no worries because they had installed baby monitor in their bedroom.

Mew made sure not to stress Gulf even a bit about the family. And Gulf was so thankful to him. Working as a professional was surely hectic. In the beginning he would always run to doctor Singto or Phi Sing, everytime he got panicked. And then eventually he learnt the process.

"I am home". Gulf parked his car in the driveway and his lips stretched into a big grin looking at Mew playing with the kids and not to mention he was a kid himself. He let out a chuckle handing over his coat and bag to one of the house staff to take inside, while he walked to the garden to accompany his family.

"Papa". Kids saw him and ran to him to hug and kiss. Mew smiled too looking at his beautiful husband who was looking so hot in blue shirt tie and black slacks.

"How was your day wifey". Mew pecked his forehead taking him into his arms to the chairs. The staff served them with evening snacks and juices. All four kids were running around in the little play area with swings and garden toys installed.

"It was good. Exciting and tiring. Am glad i chose this field. There are people who dont feel comfortable talking to female staff'. He told as a matter of fact.

"Yeah i know. Thats why i suggested you. Even i used to be uncomfortable talking to female staff. But am glad you are helping people come over their discomfort and can easily discuss their ideas". Mew nodded.

"And to say, i have two days off". Gulf told making Mew smile. It was after one and a half week that Gulf got his off.

"So... How about we have some OUR time". Mew winked moving his fingers up and down on his arm. Gulf looked at him with raised eye brows and smirked.

"Make sure you make it for the time i spent without offs". He replied in the same playfull tone before standing to go to his kids. But yes his feet halted when Mew spanked his butt. He knew his wish was granted.

*************

Gulf put the babies to sleep, checking doors and locks and went to his bedroom. He saw Mew standing in the little bar counter in the corner of the room, freshly bathed in his silk black gown and pajama trouser.

Gulf took his own robe and trouser and went inside the bathroom where he knew his husband would have prepared a bath for him, in rose, warm water and bath bubbles. Even after years, Mew never failed to show how much he loved and cherish Gulf. How much he would care for his man. In a way, Mew had taken charge of every responsibility making Gulf relax to worry about house chores.