Chapter 9. Confessions, Calm and Closeness

Broken But Beautiful.

Chapter 9. Confessions, Calm and Closeness

***********

"Okay guys. Its time for work. Go to the booth, register name of you and your partner. 1 tent. 2 mattress and 2 sleeping bags per pair. The names have aready been announced to you in the bus also at the tag given to you. The ground is clear and the tents are about 5 inches above the ground level. So make it quick and reach at the campfire by 7 for dinner". The boy scoutt head announced on the micro phone and everyone moved to the booth for registeration and receiving their supplies. Aside from tents and the bags, they were given water bottles to survive the night.

All they could hear was students fixing the nails on the ground to adjust the tents. They all facing the center, making a circle to the campfire. Win was happy he was paired with Bright. Now what he didnt know was it was Bright who made sure of it. Bribing the senior with free lunch.

They helped each other fixing the tent and went out around dinner time. Field trip with fellows was surely an experience Win loved. No competition, everyone helping with fire, woods, helping in dinners. Serving. It was fun. Bonfire, songs, singing dancing. Win was laughing looking at everyone being crazy and then there was Bright. Whipped over his cuteness. Everyday would bring out so many shades of his personality.

He looked around subtly to find people in a campfire not far from them.  He caught the sight of a man turned to look into his eyes and even if at a distance Bright nodded in acknowledgement as the man subtly bowed his head. He knew those were the men from his Phi Mew.

They were all set to go back to their tents as the night grew dark.

"Phi.. Its coldddddd". Bright turned to find Win hidden in blanket and his sleeping bag. Only his eyes were peeping out.

"Yes Bunny it is cold. Try to sleep you will be warm soon". Bright covered his head with a muffler to keep his head warm.

"Phiii. Itsss cccccchhhiiiiilllll". Win was shivering. Bright looked at him helplessly. He didnt know what to do. Suddenly an idea stirked. He attached their sleeping bags together on the open sides. Pulling Win close. He spread the blanket they brought from home on both of them before taking him in arms.

He waited for sometime to get the blanket warm. It was surely chil night at the hill. Thanks to Phi Mrw and Phi Gulf.

"Feeling better"? Bright asked after a while. He could feel Win had stopped shivering. Or atleast not much than before.

"Hmmmm. Its warm Phi". Win said after a while. Bright smiled at him being cute.

"Yeah the sleeping bags and blankets are warm.". He kissed his head.

"No Phi. I was talking about you". Win whispered in low voice. "You are warm phi. Just the way i like". He added.

Bright lifted his face from under his chin to look into his eyes.

"And how do you like it"? Bright asked as his eyes fell on those beautiful lips.

"Just the way you are Phi. I like it like this. I like you Phi". He said without blinking. Bright was just staring into his eyes. Confident and determined. He bend his face a bit and sealed their lips together. A confession from him.

"I like you too bunny. Since day one". He admitted attaching their foreheads together.

"But you always bullied me Phi". Win pouted a bit. "Who bullies a bunny if they like them"?

"I am sorry Bunny. But i did so that everyone gets the word that you are mine and not mess with you. There were so many people ogling at you when you entered the college. It was too hard foe me to keep you safe and away from their eyes. So i kept messing with you so that no one approaches you". Bright explained.