Chapter 5. New Life

Broken But Beautiful

Chapter 5.. New Life.

***************

"Gulf look who is at the door? I am changing Nattarika's clothes". Mew said from the room as he heard the door bell ringing. Gulf was in the kitchen preparing for lunch. It was weekend and they had planned a little family outing at a near park.

Gulf went to the door wiping his hands with the apron he was wearing. He looked at the peephole and saw an unfamiliar face.

"Phi.. There is someone at the door. I dont know him. I am scared Phiii". Gulf was panicked. He was afraid may be he was the man sent by his husband through his contacts even if he was in jail. He rushed back to be held by Mew. He was worried too. Just then the bell rang again.

"Go to the room. Lock it from inside. I will see who is it". He picked up a knife from kitchen and went to the door making sure Gulf has locked himself. He peeped out and sighed in relief.

"Joss. Its you. Oh hey Winnie". He greeted the guests. Joss looked at the knife and started laughing.

"Mew atleast you should have taken a big knife. You cant even slice a person's hand with this butter knife". He was laughing while he hug Mew followed by Win.

"Hello Phi Mew". He hug him tight.

"Gulf come out. Its safe". He called Gulf who opened the door slightly and then ran to see Win in the lounge. He hug him tightly checking him for any injury or hurt. The brother in laws were shedding happy tears.

"Gulf he is Joss Way'ar. The lawyer dealing your case. Calm down". He introduced them both.

"I.. I am sorry Phi. I.. I thought may be". Gulf appologized for his behaviour.

"Its okay. I can understand". Joss said with a smile.

"Phi Gulf where are girls? Am missing them. Can i see them"? Win held Gulf's hands. Gulf looked at Mew who chuckled.

"Why looking at me. Go take him around. He will stay here from now. The guest room is available. Show him everything. Arrange his things in the room". Mew patted his shoulder and smiled and they both ran to Gulf's room.

"So. How are you holding up"? Joss asked Mew once they settled with coffee. "And oh, Tee has signed the papers and submitted. Tae came to my office one day. He was asking about you. I said i dont know where you live. He is broken Mew. Worst shape". Joss told him. Mew was sitting staring at his hands.

"Joss. You have known everything. My struggles. My hardships. I did everything for Tae. I set it up for Tae. For his future. You even know how much i had to suffer due to Tee's father. He almost ruined me when i revealed his true face. But. I have nothing for them now. Not even forgiveness. I gave them the restaurant, the house, that i loved most. And i have nothing else to give them. I know Tae is looking for me. I have seen him spending hours at restaurant to meet me someday. But i cant. I have left that restaurant since i have transferred the ownership. I cant face them. I dont want to face them. Please, tell him that you talked to me and i dont want to see him or listen about him. Its too much to bear". He said in a helpless tone. Joss held his hand in understanding.

When Mew took admission in few short term courses, there he met Joss and Max. Though they would only meet in one or two courses still they clicked good. They were there listening and supporting Mew through his hard time. They helped him pay his course fee or buy him meals when he would save every single penny for Tae. They were witness when Mew got married to Tee and then they found how much the man tortured Tee and how he was involved the illegal business.

Mew was right. He had given everything to his brother and husband and now he had nothing more to give. He had all the rights to spend his life for himself. Being a little selfish.