Chapter 25. Its Time

Broken But Beautiful.
Chapter 25. Its Time...

Mew was late to come in the bedroom. Joss came to visit him with Max and they spent a good time catching old times. Gulf was tired so he excused himself and went to sleep. Mew entered the bedroom after making sure that girls were fast asleep with their barbie plushies. He was stuck at his place as he turned to the bed.

Gulf was laying on the bed, awake, waiting, but that was too dangerous for his poor heart. Gulf turned to face him and Mew was done for it.

He was wearing a tanktop, that was unable to cover his belly, with panties. Mew gulped when Gulf bit his lower lip while his hand moved from his torso to his panties and then disappeared inside. He was squeezing his nipples with aroused expressions. Wincing occasionally at the pleasurable stinging feeling.  It was like a magical, invisible thread that caught Mew and pulled him to the bed.

He pulled off his own shirt before bending on him, taking care of the belly.

"Care to explain this kitten"? Mew whispered in his ears licking it sensually. Gulf shuddered at the warm breath tickling his earlobe and his neck.

"Uhhh, its....". Gulf could only moan because apparently Mew didnt ask for answer. Instead his hands had replaced Gulf's on his nipples while his lips were busy marking and sucking the golden neck.

"So this was what your doctor told you hmmm"? He hit the bulls eye dead. Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew's shoulders, forcing him to face him. Their eyes were equally filled with lust and longing.

"Yes, he told me, my sexy husband can fuck me senselessly". Gulf bit on the smooth chin followed by sucking on his adam's apple.

"You sure baby? Because i am soooo hungry for you". Mew whispered on his lips.

"And who said i am not". Gulf pulled him down on his lips and Mew shut him silent. They were hungry for each other and no one tried to tone it down. Months of being sexually away, for sure Gulf was way too horny. Call it his hormones.

Mew was just moving his lips on the plump ones without invading. He wanted to taste them, lick them wet. He opened his eyes momentorilly  and saw Gulf looking back at him. But what surprised him were those tears pooled in his eyes.

"What happened baby"? Mew laid on his side pulling him in his arms.

"I never felt this loved when i was pregnant with girls". He said between sobs. Mew felt his heart ache in pain. Gulf was so beautiful inside out. He was meant to be loved. To be pampered. He was a baby. A cute joy ball.

"Gulfie. I cannot undo the past. I cannot say that i will take away that pain. But i will make sure that you will be loved so much that you will forget every painful memory. My love is all for you. No one is as important to me as your smile baby. Tell me how you want me? I will be like you want. You want me rough, raw, slow, gentle, express it to me baby. I will give you the pleasure just like you want, no many how many times". Mew wiped those tears kissing his forehead.

"Make love to me. Soft. Gentle. Like the soft breeze in full moon please. I want to feel you". Gulf said looking into the warm eyes that turned itself into crescents. He could see himself drowning in them before he closed his eyes for the pleasure promised to him.

Mew made him comfortable in his arms, side by side. He was kissing him with all the love he had. Nibbling on his bottom lip, sucking the plump of his upper lip, he waited until Gulf opened his mouth in desperation. He didnt do anything except pulling Gulf on an edge. He wanted Gulf to express how he wanted him. They were enjoying the kisses to full. Licking each other's mouth, they were sucking on each other's tongues.