Chapter 16. Stripping, Teasing and Begging

Broken But Beautiful.
Chapter 16. Stripping, teasing and begging.

Mew was laying down on the bed. Relaxed, sprawled. A feast for Gulf that he was waiting to devour. It wasnt the first time Gulf had seen him naked, but may be the ambiance was doing things to him. He just realised stripping in club for his members was always a robotic act. Get naked, serve, get dressed and back to job. But tonight his heart was flipping inside. His stomach was churning. He was acting confident but Mew knew he was blushing hard. His eyes were the door to his heart. Clearly indicating his shyness.

He was in love with his husband. The one who taught him to love and beloved. He trusted Mew so when few days back Mew teased him to strip for him, he didnt wait a second to fulfil his wish. He knew Mew wont use him. He would cherish him. He would love him. He would pamper him.

He looked into his eyes. He could see the love he had. The trust he had. The way he gave up himself. The way he surrendered. Gulf hovered him, crawling on his feet, his thighs, placing little butterfly kisses on the way. It was like a slow burn for Mew. All he could see was a wild cat setting mark to hunt the prey, his eyes locked, his plump lips leaving wet trail. His waist leaned down perfectly arched. And that peachy ass, perked up in the air.

Mew closed his eyes with a shiver when Gulf licked his nipples. His mind was playing oh so dirty images in his mind. And he was afraid to hurt Gulf executing those images. But he had all rights to go along his heart. He let himself lose. His body was arching on its own moving according to the man above him. He could feel the bodies incontact at perfect places.

Gulf marked his chest to his satisfaction before smashing their lips together that was instantly responded. Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf's body, pulling his knees up. They both groaned deeply when their hardened dicks rub together. Gulf was now deseprately moving his hips in a circular motion, while their lips were busy tasting each other.

With a hot muscle invaded in his mouth, Gulf lost all his senses of thinking and calculating the moves. Mew slowly crept his hand in between their bodies squeezing Gulf's cock gently before taking both in his hand. They were leaking and Mew wanted more. He wanted to ease it. 

He flipped them on Gulf's back and his eyes glow with the intensity of his emotions looking at a messed up Gulf. He himself was disoriented. Little beads of sweat glistering on his chest. He straightened his back for a while before leaving the bed. Walking to the closet butt naked, he took out a bottle of lube and condoms. Gulf saw the bottle was a large size and the condoms XL. He gulped and silently prayed for his ass that was about to be wrecked. Not that he didnt want it.

Mew put the things on the bed beside Gulf. He followed every eye movement of Gulf. And he had to make sure Gulf wasnt scared. At all.

"Gulf. I can wait if you want to. I want you to feel everything i give you. The pleasure, the satisfaction, but only if you want to. Do you trust me"? Mew asked him hovering on him. Gulf looked into his eyes. Sincerity, love, care, warm. He could see the truth in Mew's words. And he was sure Mew would fulfil all the gaps in his life including his sexual desires. And he wanted it.

"I want you. I know its late, but starting from tonight, i want you to make love to me every moment of our life. I dont want you to hold back. I want you to show me how would you make me feel loved". He said with utter seriousness. Mew smiled and hosted his lips on the plump lips. He was pecking those lips lovingly without any rush.

Gulf responded to all his kisses before he moved down to mark his golden neck. Gulf moaned softly feeling sensitive at his column of neck. It was his weak spot. And Mew surely knew how to molest it. Mew lapped his tongue in the outer shell of his ear biting his ear lobe. He trailed a wet line to his swollen nipples. Although they were not as much swollen as before since he wasnt feeding girls much now. Still it was something Mew loved to do. Lapping his tongue on the buds, he smiled as Gulf hissed in pleasure. He made sure to lick and suck those nipples, teasing with the tip of his tongue..