Chapter 11. The Rage of Mew

Broken But Beautiful

Chapter 11. The Rage of Mew
************

/*The events that lead to the Rescue*/

"John". He spoke on the phone. He heard a little chuckle at the other end of the call.

"What made you call me, Thara"? He heard the voice after ages. He had promised himself not to enter that dark life that was a part of his past. But he had no way other.

"John....". He felt a gulp in his throat. John, the only witness of his weak and vulnerable state. When he saw his first kill saving Tae from the kidnappers. For 15 years, John stood at his back. Like a father secures his son. He had let Mew rule his entire kingdom of Mafia. Drugs, ammunition, murders, human trafficking, loan sharks. They were everything. And Mew, he was the king at the throne. Personally trained by John. He was Thara in Dark Knights.

"Thara. What happened? Who dare to hurt you? Where are you? Come to me. Now". And thats what exactly Mew wanted to listen to. He wanted someone to let him cry without being scared of getting strong.

"Ch. Chaing Mai John". He said in between gulps to swallow the lump.

"20 km from your place to right. And then 10 km into the jungle. I am waiting". John hang up the call and wiped his face.

"Max. Bright. I will be back in some time. Dont leave Gulf alone. He would be sleeping for some time. Dont disturb him. If girls wake up take them to watch their cartoons. I will be back". He held his jacket.

"Phi. Let me come with you"? Bright held his hand but Mew softly refused.

"Stay here. I need you here most". He patted his shoulders before sharing a knowing look with Max and dashed out. He was in ftont of a perfect hidden camp truck in 25 minutes.

"My Tiger". John was waiting for him inside and quickly evolved him in his arms. In no time Mew wass hiccuping and trembling with the intensity of his emotions. 2 days of restlessness, helplessness. Staying strong. He broke hard.

"Now tell me who is the one to hurt you? Tae? Is he okay? Your husband"? He asked him once Mew was settled.

"John. Its about my daughter and brother in law". Mew took a deep breath and told him about everything that passed his life for the past 1 year. John was fuming with anger. His forehead was creased with lines and a vein popped up at his temples. He was pacing inside the truck with clenched jaws and fists.

"Mochaaaaaa". Suddenly he yelled out. Mew saw a heavy bulk man entering the truck. He was wearing a tank top and jeans and by looks Mew could see the muscles well developed. He had a knife cut on his left cheek. From his forehead, sparing his eye and resting on right cheek over his nose.

"Master John. King Thara". He bowed to them. Yes they all called him King Thara.

"Where are the things that belong to King Thara"? He asked. Mocha left to the corner and brought a bag. He gave Mew his revolvers, guns, his daggers, knucle rings. His steel stick. His gloves. Everything safe and securred.

"Prepare the men. We need to raid". John said while Mocha handed things to Mew. "Do you have the lead"? He turned to Mew who shook his head.

"Not confirm lead John. But the men traced the CCTVs from the location and they found the car that entered the south jungle. And then nothing". Mew said heaving a sigh.

"Mocha. Get more than 100 people. Follow his lead. You know the drill. Bring in as much as ammunition you need. Follow Thara's order and i dont give a shit who loses his life. But if you came back without his people, am gonna slice each one of you. Go". He barked and Mocha left the truck to get the cars ready.