Chapter 23. A Walk Together

Broken But Beautiful.
Chapter 23. A Walk Together

It wasnt as easy as Gulf had even thought. Taking a regular normal pregnancy was different if he recalled his time, although he was pregnant with triplets at that time. But now the main issue was his health. He would feel low and weak. His body would catch cold quickly. He would start sneezing and falling sick.

Mew was dedicated to him. He turned all his attention to Gulf. It was the only thing he could do for him. He would make sure to keep him warm and covered. Only if he knew, he would have never thought to shift to Chaing Mai since it was cold place. He even suggested Gulf to shift back to Bangkok, but Gulf refused.

His doctor was here, the consultant was here. Besides in Bangkok, he couldnt find any specialist to deal with this kind of pregnancy issues. He was set on appointment after two days to meet his gyneachologist, someone who faced the same pregnancy issues like Gulf.

"Lets meet your gynea". Dr Krist informed Gulf and Mew once they were in his office for appointment.

They walked to the end of corridor in front of the last door. Dr Krist knocked lightly and opened the door after listening a light COME IN from inside.

A doctor was standing by his table viewing some reparts, clearly waiting for the patients.

"Dr Singto Parachaya Rangroj. The expert in the field. And dr, he is Gulf Kanawut, the patient and his husband, Mew Suppassit. Am sure you have check and studied the case". Dr Krist introduced them and pointed Gulf to sit while he stood by Dr Singto.

"How you feeling Gulf"? Dr Singto was as polite as Dr Krist. Gentle and warm.

"I.. I am fine sir". Gulf nodded his head. He was nervous from inside but it was Mew with him. His strength.

"Well. I have studied the case. And its all normal. Nothing to worry about as of now. Except your health. But i understand. As you must have been explained, even if we treat you with the best antibiotics, still the infection cannot be eradicated fully from your system. So i hope you are taking care of everything that had been mentioned to you". Dr Singto started explaining in his warm tone. He was keenly observing the couple in front of him. Dr Krist was just standing, leaning by the table.

"Uh.. Yes. Dr Krist has explained it all. We are making sure that he stays warm inside and outside. His diet plan is changed according to the advise from Dr. But, the main issue is the morning sickness. He feels so low after throwing up that sometimes he starts shivering. I get so worried about him". Mew told holding Gulf's hand.

"Hmmm. I understand. Been through. I have been the patient myself that lead me to learn about this procedure and technology. I know its hard. There was a time when i seriously wanted to kill myself". The doctor chuckled softly.

"You know, no matter how latest we are in terms of technology, we cant give 100% results. For the morning sickness, i am sorry i cannot do anything about it. But yes, i can add some suppliments that will help his ammune system to some extent. Other than that, he needs your support and love.

You know with these cases, the patient gets insecure. He feels he is failing the relationship. Or he is not capable to bear the children. This mental fluctuation gets a troll. He may get moody, or stubborn, or childish or insecure. He can lock himself in the room for days. He can be isolated. There can be moments when he will start crying out of blue or making issues of small things.

Am not saying that everyone does, but 90% do. In those conditions he would need you the most. No matter how much he pushes you, its how much you emotionally cope with him. You getting me"? He turned to Mew who nodded his head.