Chapter 14. First Step to make ir Reality

Broken But Beautiful

Chapter 14. First Step to make it Reality

Either it was a dream or dream turning into reality. Gulf was afraid to open his eyes. He thought it will break once he opens his eyes. He never imagines one day he would spend his life the way he was spending now. With care, love, happiness surrounding him.

It was Nattarine, Nattarika and Nattasha's birthday. Mew had decorated the back yard with everything he could put his hands on. Only if Gulf had not held his hands, he would have brought the entire mall in their house. He was busy since morning hiding himself from Gulf but he didnt know Gulf had seen him hiding those tears. He was missing Nattasha too. Mew had put their pictures all around the lounge. Since he got them in his arms till the last day.

He invited every kid in the neighborhood. He arranged gifts for them. Little games. Bright's parents gave them blessings. John couldnt come he was put of country but he didnt forget to send a truck full of toys and accessories. Gulf was facepalming himself. The things were too much for next 20 years. Seriously why did he fell for a crazy man who was standing there with puffed chest.

His online studies started too and he was really thankful to his considerate husband who helped him with recorded lectures because with Nattarika and Nattarine it would have been hell if he had to go for physical classes or even online live classes. He could easily manage 4 hours of lectures while the girls would be taking nap. And then his assessment sheets and assignments. Mew had gifted him a brand new latest laptop with a mini library to help him. His professors were kind enough to talk to him if he had some questions. He was doing good so far based on the grades on his assignments. And he was scheduled for online test after 3 months when the new session starts.

"Love i would be fine. Its only few hours. You should go to main city and hurry back home. The guards are here and i dont have to go out. We will be fine". Gulf was comforting a worried Mew for past 2 hours who had to go to main Bangkok city for an urgent work next day. And he was pouting worried about Gulf and girls.  Gulf made him relax and comfortable as much as he could. He could relate to his fear. But they couldnt spend whole life in fear right. And besides John had doubled the security around their home. Only registered people were allowed to enter the premises.

Mew had to leave early morning next day with just a driver so he slept earlier that night. Gulf was still sleeping and the girls too when he woke up. Still bit dark outside. He kissed their foreheads and left as quietly as possible. He didnt know someone smiled groggily as he closed the door behind. Gulf snuggled more into Mew's pillow taking in his scent and closed his eyes again contented.

****************

"Babyyyyyy". Mew entered their home around past lunch. Gulf was in the kitchen he walked out to greet him but the girls beat him. They were briskly crawling towards the door to be held by their dada. And as if their dada would not want it, the girls added their chubby smile sotly calling him Dadaaaa in their singing song tone. Mew widened his eyes at their naughty antics and laughed out loud peppering their faces with kisses.

"Oh my god Gulfie. They are getting naughty everyday huh"? He put them back on their playpen before hugging Gulf.

"Missed me love"? Gulf hug him tight. Mew nodded in the crook of his neck.

"So much. Never imagimed i will get used to you so much or i should say so much addicted to you that i cant spend my time without you". Mew was rubbing his cheeks on his face like a puppy. Gulf giggled at him being cute.

"Okay hubby. Now go get fresh. Dinner will be ready soon. Go". Gulf smiled softly.

"Dont wana". Mew pouted cutely still rubbing his face.