𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐢

𖦹. ˚₊ » blow slut « .ೃ࿐

dabi licked his lips,his tounge piercing shining brightly for a short moment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

dabi licked his lips,
his tounge piercing shining brightly for a short moment. |y/n's| mind turned blank as she looked up at the dark haired male. "suck my dick, slut." her eyes widened and a blush crept to her cheeks. something about that name slipping from his tounge was so unexplainable hot.

the beautiful |e/c| woman sunk down to her knees, pulling down the zipper of dabi's pants. his head was full of dirty imaginations already, unholy thoughts getting more and more by the seconds that passed.

|e/c| orbs met his blue ones while she looked up at him, pulling his pants down. "who is your favorite girl?" dabi groaned at her question, already wanting his dick in the back of her mouth.

"you." the female on her knees smirked proudly, little did she know that soon her smirk would be gone and her makeup would be ruined.

dabi's warm hand found her flushed cheeks. the tall, dark haired male ran his thumb across her cheek and over her lips, spreading them. he pushed his thumb inside, pulling her cheek to the side and openening her mouth. the desperate girl sucked on his thumb and dabi smirked.

"get to work." he mumbled demandingly and both husky. |y/n| wasted no more time and pulled down his boxers. her eyes widened at his length. fuck, my mouth will hurt after.

on his tip was a piercing, she didn't expect it not to be there, this man was full of piercings. the piercing shined bright, the silver metal reflecting her.

she wrapped her small hands compared to his around his dick and dabi already had a hard time controlling himself. she started stroking his already hard length, starting of slowly but going faster with each stroke. her eyes glimmered as she was on her knees in front of the dominant male.

then she sucked on his dark pink tip, twirling her tounge around his piercing and making him groan out in pleasure. "f-fuck, just like that." |y/n| went from sucking his tip to sucking his cock. he loved how fast and experienced she was. he hated that she sucked on another cock before tho.

with her hands and mouth working together just perfectly it made dabi go crazy. he grabbed a fist of her hair, helping her suck his big dick. the |h/c| woman sucked his cock while her vision slowly went blurry from tears forming in her eyes. the cause of her tears were his dick rubbing against her wet walls inside her mouth.

soon she could feel his piercing in the back of her throat as the dark haired male fucked her mouth with no mercy. her |h/c| hair was wrapped around his fist, gripping on it because of the high level of pleasure he was experiencing.

he bit his lips hard, closing his eyes shut as his cock pounded into her mouth over and over again. a euphoric feeling filled his body while getting sucked. he looked down, seeing her teary eyes and already ruined makeup made him even hornier. her thick and juicy lips looked just so good around his dick.

"ngh." dabi found himself groaning at the action of the girl. he held her hair, fucking her throat with no regard or mercy. wet noises filled the room and it was music to his ears.

"I'll cum in your mouth. swallow and be a good girl." she just nodded halfway, being busy sucking him off. his dick pounded into her mouth and his tip was deep down her throat.

he buried his whole length in her mouth, her cheeks a burning red and her eyes shut while a tear fell from her thick lashes. cum shot out of his tip and down her throat, she swallowed like a good girl and dabi grinned. |y/n| felt exhausted of his huge size and his hard length.

as he pulled out of her mouth he slapped his still hard dick on her cheek. "I'm not done with you, you're taking it well so far." dabi grinned, already planning the rest of the night.

|y/n| knew from his gaze that she wouldn't be able to walk the next day, he will ruin her and probably won't care too. she wiped her tears, the tears caused by his dick.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
a/n: it's canon, dabi has
a big dick and loves blow jobs