𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮

𖦹. ˚₊ » good boy « .ೃ࿐

izuku finally took a look at the naked body of the young woman he has been trying to get to the whole night

at the naked body of the young woman he has been trying to get to the whole night. "you are so beautiful." he mumbled before kissing |y/n's| sensetive skin.

she laid her head back, giving him more access to her neck. he left big marks all over her neck, slowly wandering down to her chest and leaving there even more. "I didn't know you were into giving hickeys."

"I'm not but I could never leave a beautiful girl like you not completely ruined." her cheeks started burning at how smoothly he talked, he was a grown man now and ripped but the thing |y/n| liked most about him was his handsome face.

he grabbed her by the waist, sitting down against the headboard of the bed and placing her on top of him. izuku was shirtless and only had his boxers on while |y/n| only had her underwear on.

they both were too needy for more foreplay and deku pushed his boxers down to his knees.

his hard cock rubbed against |y/n's| still clothed pussy but izuku directly pushed her underwear to the side and slapped her pussy with his dick. she whined, "just put it in already." he looked surprised but then smiled sweetly. "as you wish."

he pushed his whole length in at once, her tight walls hugging him like a blanket. "you're so tight." he groaned and |y/n| used the moment of him groaning, ready to take the upper hand and lead.

"you like the feeling right?" she leaned forward, kissing his neck and leaving marks now too. she brushed his green fluffy hair back with her soft fingers. "talk my love." she whispered while holding his cheeks softly and giving him more neck kisses.

"yes, I like the feeling |y/n|." her name rolled smoothly from his tounge and she loved it. |y/n| started grinding forward and backward with his whole dick inside her pussy. izuku bit his lip, squeezing his eyes shut and his cheeks turned a light pink.

"you are so cute when you're getting fucked." |y/n| whispered in a sweet tone and then kissed his jawline softly. izuku grabbed the sheets as |y/n| started doing circles movements and he tried hard not to make any sounds.

but he lost of course.

as soon as she started bouncing on him he was a whimpering mess and |y/n| found it adorable. "not so dominant anymore I see." she smirked and brought izuku's hands to her titties. he squeezed her nipples and she yelped but loved the feeling.

his hands were rough and beaten up but still beautiful. veins were poking out and she could cum at the sight of him. his hair was a total mess, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes were shut and he bit his lips hard.

his cock rubbed against just the right spot over and over again, it made her go dizzy. |y/n| laid her hands on his hard chest, going faster with bouncing and izuku's hands found her waist. "I-I can't, I need to cum." izuku said with a whimper.

she shook her head. "not yet, be a good boy and wait." she grabbed his chin, bringing her lips to his while sharing this heated moment of them making love. "nghh." izuku whimpered into the kiss, her walls were still tight and he was so close.

"cum." as soon as the demand left her beautiful mouth izuku's cum shot into her already soaking pussy. as he finished she came too, their juices mixing. she brought her lips back to his, licking over his bottom lip and then exploring his mouth.

"good boy."

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·