𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚

𖦹. ˚₊ » hotel room « .ೃ࿐

|y/n's|hand shook as sheopened the hotel room door, closing it and pushing mina against the door to interlock their lips

opened the hotel room door, closing it and pushing mina against the door to interlock their lips.

mina clenched her thighs together as
|y/n's|hands wandered under her top, holding her breast and pinching her nipple. "ahh, not so rough." mina whined, breaking the kiss.

"shut up, would ya?" mina bit her lips, letting |y/n|wander down to her neck. she sucked on her sensetive skin and then picked her up, mina's legs wrapped around her waist instantly.

she brought her over to the luxurious couch, setting her down as she layed back. |y/n|pulled off her dress, her pink lingerie set showing.

"gosh, you're so pretty." mina whined and|y/n|smiled sweetly, "you too babe." she opened one of the drawers and got out a white vibrator.

mina gasped, "stay like this and relax, I'll please you baby." |y/n|lowly said while sitting down next to her and pulling off mina's clothes, starting with her top and finishing off with her bra.

|y/n|unclipped her bra with one hand while pushing mina's underwear to the side with her other hand. she spread her legs and her cold rings made goosebumps errupt all over mina's skin.

mina closed her eyes as|y/n|turned on the vibrator, bringing the tip to mina's clit. "oooh-" mina gasped at the feeling of the erotic toy.

the vibrator slowly wandered down to her wet lips, parting them and pushing it into her entrance. "p-push it in." she whined and |y/n|smirked, "not yet, gotta tease you."

then she pushed it halfway in, fast. making mina grip the couch with her nails digging into the soft material. she arched her back, wanting to feel the toy even deeper.

"such a pretty slut." |y/n| hummed, smiling while kissing her jaw and neck. then all of a sudden she pushed the vibrator fully in and mina felt it deep inside her pussy.

with the vibrations he emitted she moaned loudly and long. the sensual atmosphere was perfect, next to the couch was a wonderful view overlooking the whole city but that didn't matter at that very moment.

|y/n|slowly and deeply pushed it in and out, fucking her with the white toy. she enjoyed every sound that left mina's mouth and every reaction her body gave.

her pace picked up, fucking her faster now as wet noises filled the room. mina grinned onto the toy herself while|y/n|messily kissed her swollen lips. 

"i-it feels so good!" she moaned and |y/n|pressed a button higher, in seconds another and then another. the toy was on maximum, vibrating in mina's aching pussy.

she cussed while the vibrations made her head go dizzy and the toy rubbed against her wet walls. "I need t-to cum!" she stuttered, having a hard time getting words out of her pretty mouth.

"tell me, does it feel good? is it good enough for you to let me allow you to cum?" mina shook her head hard yes. "yes! yes! it feels so good." she whined, "please let me cum."

|y/n|sucked on her hard nipple, biting the sensetive skin and then pushing the erotic toy as deep inside as possible. "cum, slut."

she released onto the toy while|y/n|sucked on her hard nipple. she pulled it out, licking off her liquids and then kissing mina messily, letting her get a sweet taste of herself.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·