𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢

𖦹. ˚₊ » restaurant bathroom « .ೃ࿐

"fuck me, right here and now

"fuck me, right here and now."
denki's eyes widened at the brutal and honest words of |y/n|, he smirked while stepping closer. "what if we get caught?" she rolled her eyes, not caring one bit that they were in a public toilet.

"you're no fun, denki." she rubbed his clothed cock, "relax, can't handle a quickie?" he shook his head, looking down at |y/n's||e/c|orbs. "I can." he grabbed a handful of her ass, squeezing it harshly.

denki pushed her against the bathroom wall, they were out to eat and it lead them to lock themselves in the beautiful, quite elegant bathroom. people could knock any second and that was the fun part.

wasting no more time|y/n|sunk down to her knees, pulling down the zipper of his pants and touching his clothed cock with her finger tips. she softly, barely stroked his bulge.

"shit." he muttered and shut his eyes close. finally she pulled down his boxers, his hard cock getting into
|y/n's|view. the|h/c|woman rubbed his tip with her thumb, spreading his precum all over. 

a knock dragged denki's attention and his eyes widened. "wait!" |y/n|answered and kept on giving denki a handjob. "ahh, keep going." she started off with slow but long strokes, feeling her hand run along just the perfect spot. 

denki bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut, thinking about the beautiful but filthy woman that made his mind run wild. the woman that gave him a handjob right now. he looked down at her, her glimmering lustfilled eyes watching his length react to her touch.

|y/n| started stroking faster and he felt his cock getting closer and closer to explode with his semen. he groaned out loud, having a hard time to control himself, it pissed him off but made him so horny for her.

he hated but also loved the way he felt about her. her small hands compared to his kept on stroking his cock and she licked his tip, making him groan out loud.

another knock caught his attention. "there's a line already, hurry up!" |y/n|rolled her eyes, sucking hard on denki's cock and making him moan. "can't you hear we're busy?" she called out to the stranger.

denki's eyes widened at her sass but it made him even hornier that people could actually hear him. "keep on moaning baby." she whispered and sucked his cock off again, twirling her tounge around the tip.

she stroked and sucked both at the same time, making him feel pleasured and exhausted. "grab my hair and fuck my mouth." she said loud enough for the others to hear and denki's cheeks started burning but he did as she said so.

grabbing a fist full of her hair and wrapping it around his hand he started entering her wet mouth with his dick. slow and soft, making her get used to his length inside her mouth.

|y/n|bobbed her head, burying his cock deeper and then he got the hint. without warning or mercy he pushed his whole length inside of her, his tip touching the back of her throat.

"they're fucking in there!" a stranger called out and |y/n|made loud, fake gaging noises to tease them and denki moaned out loud. "ahh, yes."

he started fucking her mouth now, her tounge and lips doing the magic while his whole length was buried inside her.

the he grabbed her chin, pulling out and pushing his cock back in but into her cheek. "oh shit, it feels so good." he groaned while now fucking her cheek and then pushing back into her mouth.

"fuck, I need to cum." he groaned and |y/n|gave a small nod, his cum shot out of his cock and down her throat. he breathed hard and finished till the very last drop and his very last thrust into her mouth, her swallowing.

she got up, licking her lips and then kissing denki messily. "you taste good." she hummed and unlocked the door, walking out and pulling denki behind her as soon as he zipped his pants back up.

with no shame they walked back to their cold food. "your dick tasted better then this food." she smiled sweetly leaving denki blushing as she slurped up her food. 

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
a

/n: tysm for 1k reads <3