𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨

𖦹. ˚₊ » party sex « .ೃ࿐
¡girl x girl content!

the beautiful girl kissed the soft lips of |y/n|

the beautiful girl
kissed the soft lips of |y/n|. momo slowly let her hands wander down her body while pressing her against the door. "mhh momo." |y/n| muttered as momo's tounge slipped into her mouth.

their tounges had a fight for dominance and as soon as |y/n| won she turned everything around, now being the one to press momo against the door. she grabbed her ass, lifting her up from the ground and her big titties rubbing against |y/n's| chest.

she carried her over to the couch of the empty and dark room they found on a random party. |y/n| pulled off her dress and then momo's, unclipping her bra directly and taking her nipple into her mouth.

|y/n| started sucking hard and momo whined. "not so hard, |y/n|." she just rolled her eyes, "shut up and take it." |y/n| said lowly as she pulled off momo's panties and now undressing herself too.

|y/n| got on top of the beautiful girl again and laid momo's leg over her shoulder, kissing her thigh. she placed her pussy right onto momo's and started rubbing them together.  

wet noises filled the dark room and music filled their ears while people were partying outside of the room. someone could walk in any second and see the two girls having fun together but that was the best part. it was such a turn on for both of them.

momo started moaning and |y/n| laid her cold hand onto her mouth, now letting momo moan into her palm. her palm started to get wet soon because of momo's wet moans but |y/n| couldn't care less.  

the hot female pinched momo's nipple, making her even more horny and needy. "you like it, right?" momo nodded and |y/n| gripped her chin. "words." momo quietly moaned. "y-yes I like it!" 

the |h/c| girl smirked satisfied. "good girl." she groaned and rubbed her wet pussy harder against momo's soaking pussy. they both tried being as quiet as possible but the tension and lust just won.

they couldn't care less if someone walked in on them fucking right now so they just let everything out. the more they grinded the closer they came. "I need to cu-" |y/n| pulled away, leaving momo's pussy still twitching. 

"what the heck, |y/n|?" but she just smirked, shoving three fingers into her hole leaving momo screaming. with three fingers in her pussy, |y/n| shoved two fingers into mom's mouth now too.

momo arched her back, enjoying every moment of |y/n| fingering her. they only were together for sex but they both loved it. she was the first girl momo did it with and probably the best one too.

|y/n| roughly fingered momo, making scissor movements inside of her pussy and then rubbing against her sweet spot. momo whined. "please let me finish this time." she begged and |y/n| nodded. 

speeding up with the rubbing momo came onto |y/n's| fingers and while cumming |y/n|kissed the beautiful girl messily. she pulled out her fingers, licking off her juices and smirking. "I'm not done with you, momo."

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·