𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚

𖦹. ˚₊ » sweet « .ೃ࿐

aizawa looked at |y/n|with tired eyes inching closer and closer

with tired eyes inching closer and closer. she lifted her hand placing both her index and middle finger on his lips. "you aren't sober right now, let's not start something."

he hummed something and |y/n| looked at his handsome face. his cheeks were red and his lips felt not only soft but also a little wet. all from the alcohol. "just one kiss." he mumbled, inching closer again but |y/n|pushed him away again.

he looked at the young woman confused. "don't you love me?" her eyes widened. "l-love?" she looked away and let her fingers slip away from his lips but aizawa moved closer again, this time she didnt stop him. he stopped in front of her lips.

|y/n| could feel his hot breath against her lips and it made her shiver. "what did I just say?" he mumbled. |y/n| turned to look at him again. "don't you love me?" he smirked. "of course I do." |y/n's| eyes widened again.

if only he was sober. "how can you say that after such an small amount of t-" he interrupted her boring speech with interlocking their lips. his hand moved to her waist and he pulled her closer.

with the other hand he grabbed the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. why did he have to be such a good kisser? he sucked on her wet bottom lip and |y/n| squeezed her eyes shut. "mhh."

then aizawa licked over her bottom lip, entering her mouth slowly, his tounge sliding inside. he explored her beautiful mouth, needy of the touch of hers.

he pulled away, looking at her and then lifting her up, stumbling over to the bed. |y/n| wanted to stop but she couldnt. it was going too fast and the tension was way too needy.

"I will give you the best head you've ever had." the long haired male mumbled while pulling her pants down slowly and then lazily pushing her underwear off, tossing it somewhere in the room.

he started kissing her thighs, licking over the sensetive skin of hers. he slowly moved closer and closer to her now wet pussy. he started off kissing her clit, slowly unfolding her lips with his tounge.

his tounge got wet instantly and he enjoyed it a little too much. he started giving her licks over her wet pussy, making her shut her beautiful |e/c| eyes.

aizawa grabbed |y/n's| waist, pulling her pussy closer to his tounge and now slowly entering her with his wet tounge. "mhhh, yes." she whined out and it left aizawa getting totally hard.

he started softly pressing on her clit with his fingers while sucking her juices out and |y/n| couldn't help herself but become a moaning mess.

she called out his name and that drove aizawa over the edge. the blackhead slowly ate her out, sucking and licking both at the same time.

his movements were soft but felt so good. "it feels so good." she mumbled and aizawa smirked. he buried his head in between her beautiful thighs and kept on eating her out.

after sucking, licking and softly using his fingers too now she whined out, "I need to cum." she whined and aizawa nodded. "cum in my mouth pretty."

he sucked on her pussy, his tounge sliding around her wet pussy and doing circle movements. she came right away with a long whine and arched her back at aizawa's tounge.

he kept on doing the movements, not changing his speed or the way he circled with his tounge, letting her finish till her very last drop. aizawa licked his lips "sweet."

he brought his lips to hers, kissing her lustfull and needy, making the |h/c| girl taste herself while kissing her beautiful lover.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
a/n: thanks for 12 reads!