𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐮

𖦹. ˚₊ » lucky boy « .ೃ࿐

the purple haired boyhad no idea how he got in the position he was right now

had no idea how he got in the position he was right now. all he knew was that he was towering over |y/n| and pressing her body against the door.

his leg was between her thighs and she enjoyed every moment of it. "you're so beautiful, |y/n|." he whispered under his breath. he brought his lips to hers, lifting her chin with his hand. on instinct he licked over her already wet lips, slipping his tounge into her mouth and exploring it.

she tasted sweet, like chocolate. little did he know |y/n| had chocolate before the kiss, but the kiss would soon turn into way more. shinsou pulled away, pulling up her dress. "may I?" she looked at him with her
|e/c| orbs and shook her head hard yes.

"please." |y/n| begged with a whine and shinsou could fold right here and there because of her needy voice. his long fingers brushed against her panties and he eventually pulled them off. the needy young woman unzipped his pants and then he pulled them down to the ground.

"you are so very beautiful and in this state I will fuck you." he smirked while pulling down his boxers and |y/n's| |e/c| eyes widened at the sight of his dick.

it will fit, but at what consequences?

she pushed all her thoughts out of her head, only focusing on this very moment. shinsou pushed his cock against her wet entrance, teasing the sensetive skin and making her gasp.

he started pushing his cock inside the wet entrance of her pussy. "f-fuck." the girl that gripped his shoulders moaned at the feeling of his hard tip. "I'm not even fully in you and you're already loosing it." shinsou chuckled and |y/n| looked up at him.

they held eye contact as shinsou slipped deeper and deeper, then he picked her up by her waist, holding her while slowly fucking her against the wall. she wrapped her legs around his waist, her toes curling as shinsou picked up speed and soon fucked her hard. hitting just the right spots.

|y/n| was whining and moaning both at the same time and shinsou wasn't planning on getting caught while ruining her so he brought his lips to hers, shutting her up.

she moaned into the kiss and it turned messy while they were both already close. the erotic feeling made them both crazy. his dick pounding in her tight pussy. he pulled out and |y/n| looked a bit confused at first but then he slammed his whole length back inside, making her scream. shinsou held her waist with one hand as his other hand flew to her mouth.

shinsou's cock was rubbing against her sweet spot and she enjoyed every moment of it. "moan into my hand sweetheart, we don't wanna get caught now do we?" she shook her head hard, shutting her |e/c| eyes and moaning into his palm.

|y/n's| baby hair stuck out and it looked too cute for shinsou's liking. "you're so cute, cum on my cock when I tell you." without another word he fucked her harder, loosening his hand from her mouth and slipping it under her dress.

he clipped off her bra and pulled it off, holding her breast in his hand. he pinched her hard nipple and |y/n| bit her lips so hard that a small pool of blood formed in her mouth.

"ahh, shinsou. gentle please." she whined and that only made shinsou go faster and harder, pounding and filling her until the brim. "cum. now." he demanded and |y/n's| juices touched his cock directly. his eyes rolled to the back of his head at the feeling of the wet liquid.

he pulled out after her very last drop and stroked his dick, letting |y/n| get to her knees. "swallow okay?" without even letting her answer his cum shot onto her lips. her |e/c| orbs rolled to the back of her head as she licked her lips, licking his juices off.

|y/n| opened her mouth and shinsou pushed his cock into her mouth, cumming at the sight of her ruined look. shinsou sure was lucky getting with someone as her and being the one to ruin her.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
a/n: he is a cat person fr