𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮

𖦹. ˚₊ » bathtub sex « .ೃ࿐

|y/n's| head fell back as katsuki found one of her sweet spots under her neck

as katsuki found one of her sweet spots under her neck. he sucked on her skin like dessert, like a delicacy and it drove her crazy. one hand layed on her waist while the other rested on her neck.

bakugou pulled the thin fabric of her bathrobe down, letting it touch her thighs. her chest was now fully exposed to him and katsuki rolled over her nipple with his thumb, squeezing it roughly.

the |h/c| girl yelped loudly, his eyes met hers and he looked at her innocently. "I'm so sorry. let me help you, beautiful." he said teasingly.

he let his wet tounge roll over her swollen nipple. now he took turns sucking gently on one nipple and then on the other. the young woman gasped at how good he was at only sucking on her nipples.

he pulled away, a string of saliva still attached to her nipple and his tounge. It broke and he licked his lips. "sweet." he grinned brightly, his teeth shining.

katsuki pulled the bathrobe off her legs and then set her in the bath tub, taking off his clothes too. he was only in his boxers now. "you will not get in here with boxers on, will you?"

bakugou shrugged. "why not?" he got in too, groaning to the hot water hitting his soft skin. "fuck, that's good."

katsuki pulled |y/n| in between his legs. "let's savior every moment." he whispered and moved her hair to the side kissing her neck again, his hands laid on her waist. "can't get enough?" she teased.

bakugou turned her around, his actions being rougher now. he captured her between his arms looking down at her. his defined abs made |y/n's| head go dizzy.

"so naughty for what?" his fingers slid down her body and in between her soft thighs. the young woman gasped to the close contact. his fingers parted her lips and he slowly stroked her pussy.

he was so good at what he did, every touch was special and calculated to make her feel weak and pleased. his bare touch already made the beautiful girl go crazy. the stroking felt so good.

"I'm not even in you and you're already in heaven." bakugou smirked and easily slid two fingers inside, she looked down at his hand and bit her lip in pleasure. |y/n| squeezed her eyes shut as he slowly but roughly fingered her tight pussy.

he pulled out and sucked on his fingers. bakugou smirked and now stuffed his fingers in |y/n's| mouth, she could taste a bit of herself. "this will help you take in my big dick." her eyes widened, this man was pretty sure of himself.

he finally grabbed the fabric that hugged his waist and a part of his thighs so beautifully. pulling his boxers down her eyes widened. "how will that fit?" she gasped, talking more with herself than with him. "It will fit, all you have to do is take it, I'll go slow with you."

katsuki grabbed her legs, spreading them and stroking his dick roughly above the water, getting it ready to fill her to the brim. he now lowered himself, slapping his dick onto her cunt. then finally his throbbing and hard dick slowly began to enter her, she bit her inner cheeks hard at the feeling.

slowly but surely he began to fill her. when she looked down not even half of him was in and it already felt like |y/n| was about to die. he started to move slowly so her pussy could get used to his tip.

"fuck you're really tight." he groaned out loud as he pulled out a bit and then roughly slammed his tip back in, going a little deeper with every slam. bakugou's red eyes met |y/n's| |e/c| orbs and his heart started beating faster while they shared this moment of closeness.

"don't get mad pretty girl but I have a lot planned to do with you so we need to hurry up on this one." he pulled out and slammed back into her really rough, her back hit the bathtub and water spilled.

|y/n| yelped and moaned loudly as his cock hit deep inside her, she definitely felt it in her stomach. It was deep inside of her and It hurt but felt so good. "your moans are so sweet." he said lowly with a husky and rough voice.

and so he fucked her with no mercy or regard. he fucked her faster and chocked the young woman in a gentle but hot way. bakugou sucked on her skin and grabbed her waist, feeling her even deeper while slamming into her. he perfectly hit |y/n's| G-spot and groaned.

"fuck, this is so good." she moaned softly as the water spilled and he fucked her hard. she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling exhausted and ruined both at the same time. he slammed into her once more, staying inside as their liquids mixed. he groaned and |y/n| whined.

"oh, I'm not done with you,"

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·