𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨

𖦹. ˚ » gentle love « .ೃ

with red eyes, sero looked down at the beautiful woman in front of him

with red eyes,
sero looked down at the beautiful woman in front of him. "ah shit, you're so beautiful." he groaned,
|y/n|smiled and tiptoed to kiss his lips, gripping onto his shirt to keep balanced.

her soft lips met his wet ones and he stumbled back against the wall, high and drunk both at the same time. she gripped his shirt, sweating while sharing the heated kiss.

"you want me so bad, right?" he murmured while smiling stupidly. she nodded, "yeeessss. now let's get to it baby." his cheeks flushed a bright red as he heard her say the pet name baby.

|y/n's|hand slowly traveled down his shirt and to his pants, stroking his hard cock through his pants. then she pulled his wrist with a swift movement, pulling him to the couch.

she pushed him onto the couch, following right behind and making out again. their lips couldn't get enough from each other, it brought the warmth they both needed and craved.

sero grabbed her waist, turning her around and landing on the carpet. "shit." he muttered as he supported his weight with his hands and towering over the|h/c|young woman.

he stared into her beautiful orbs, melting at the sight. "sero, make gentle love to me." she whined as she played with his hair. "I'll be gentle, I promise," and he was, he was as gentle as ever.

he slowly pulled off her shirt, unclipping her bra as his hands found her titties. "I love your titts." he mumbled, bringing his mouth to her nipple and sucking gentle.

she gripped his inky black hair. "ahh, you suck so good." |y/n|whined as sero started leaving marks all over her chest. he pulled off his shirt too and|y/n|gently kissed his chest, leaving wet kisses all over.

he pulled down his pants, pushing hers to the side and flipping up her skirt. he gently kissed her neck, nibbling on the soft skin as his cock teased her wet entrance.

he rubbed his cock against her clit, then pushing it down and into her tight walls. his tip directly got hugged from her pussy like a warm blanket.

while moon and street light mixed, falling onto sero's handsome face she looked into his red eyes. he softly pushed deeper and deeper, letting her get used to his size.

"I want to do this only with you, my beautiful|y/n|" a blush crept to her already hot cheeks and she hid her face in his muscular chest. "please only do this with me." she mumbled

"I will." he assured her and started moving, thrusting in and out of her. their bodies being the closest they'll ever be. "fuck, I love you so much." he mumbled as she swallowed him whole, his length rubbing against her tight yet comfortable walls.

"I-I love you too." she managed to get out, pressing her forehead against his shoulder and scratching his back with her nails. sero gently kissed her jaw, leaving hickeys all over her neck.

with a few more thrusts and a wave of pure ecstasy running through both their bodies|y/n|moaned out his name, making him look into her glimmering|e/c|orbs.

they both came, their liquids mixing as they shared a deep kiss. sero pulled out, stumbling over to the kitchen to get tissues and wipe them both clean.

he lifted|y/n|from the carpet, deciding to sleep on the couch for the night. she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest as sero played with her hair, both of them slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
a/n: is there any other character
I didn't do yet? should I do a fanfic
on one of the characters? hope you
all liked this chapter <33 xoxo