𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨

𖦹. ˚₊ » car sex « .ೃ࿐

|y/n| bit her lipswhile looking at shindo

|y/n| bit her lips
while looking at shindo. "fuck me, please." shindo was taken back by her sudden words but then grinned. "as you wish."

they both climbed into the back of the vehicle that was parked somewhere lost in the mountains of a dark road.

"didn't knew you were into car sex." shindo smirked as he tapped his lap for |y/n| to sit on. "I'm not, just needy today."

she climbed onto his lap, their lips directly meeting and tasting each other. "mhhh." shindo groaned into the kiss as |y/n| started grinding on his clothed dick.

he moved her hair out of the way, leaving marks all over her neck and sucking on the sensetive skin of hers.

the black haired male directly grabbed her waist, pushing her pussy against his dick, grinding hard. he felt pure ecstasy run through his veins while feeling her body against his.

he slowly pulled off her small top over her head, revealing her chest and folding at the sight. he clipped off her bra with ease and began sucking on her nipple.

|y/n| squeezed her eyes shut and whined at his harsh way of sucking on the sensetive skin. "shindo, it hurts." he smirked, "but it feels good, right?"

"fuck yes." |y/n| pulled his shirt, wanting it off and he directly pulled it off, revealing his well trained upper body. it was her turn to leave marks.

after leaving his chest and neck full with marks he towered over her in the back of the car. "ready?" |y/n| nodded nervous.

he lifted her chin up, bringing her soft lips to his. "don't be nervous, you're beautiful." he pulled down her panties since she already only was in her underwear.

shindo let on his pants, just pulling them messily down. not wanting to wait any second longer. he pulled out his cock, giving it a few strokes before pressing it against |y/n's| clit.

"push it in already." she gripped his shoulders, burying her head in the crook of his neck as he pushed his hard length in.

it was tight and shindo had to pull out and then push back it, he stretched her out like a rubber and |y/n| loved it. "fuck, you're tight." he groaned.

once her tight walls finally got used to his size he began to fuck her harder. they both didn't care about the passing cars, it was a turn on and the doors were locked anyway.

so here they were, fucking in the backseats cause they couldn't wait until getting home. it all started with them two arguing and ends with them fucking.

it always ends like that.

but they couldn't care less.

shindo's rock hard cock pounded in and out of her, hitting her best spots. she enjoyed every stroke, moaning his name out loud and her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"sh-shit. I need to cum." shindo kissed her neck again. "not now." he bit the soft skin, pulling with his teeth softly. |y/n| whined at him not letting her cum yet. he wanted to savior every single moment.

he gave her the rest, slamming into her until her very last moan and tears started filling the corner of her eyes. "you like it so much you begin to tear up." he teased.

as she didn't reply he gripped her chin. "words baby." |y/n| whined at his harsh touch. "yes, I like it very much. please, let me cum shindo."

he rolled his eyes, biting his lip and pushing his length in until not one bit was visible. "cum." their juices mixed and he rubbed her clit, making her orgasm even better.

"put on only your shirt. we're not finished just yet." he grinned, pulling out and zipping up his pants. shindo climbed to the front seat with an excited grin on his lips.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·