𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬

𖦹. ˚₊ » carpet sex « .ೃ࿐

rain hit the windows, the sound was relaxing and |y/n| laid back on the couch

the sound was relaxing and |y/n| laid back on the couch. she looked at the fire place, the flames were dancing to the soft jazz playing in the back.

she took a sip of her red wine and placed it on the glas table in front of her. the |h/c| young woman looked up as keigo stepped into the living room, her cheeks were burning from the wine and she was already tipsy. more like drunk.

the blonde male sat down, watching the fire dance as he thought. keigo turned into |y/n's| direction who was now crawling on all fours to get to him, her ass was high up in the air and her titts gained a slight glow from the fire.

without any hesitation he grabbed her under her arms, setting her down on his lap. keigo looked into her |e/c| orbs, sighting. "we can't, not when you're drunk." he whispered calm and she shook her head.

"no, no. I'm not drunk! I want this, I want you." she whined but hawks gripped her waist, making her whine out loud. "you sure you not drunk?" he teased and|y/n| rolled her eyes.

"fine, then I'll play with myself." she pouted, climbing off of his lap and sitting down on the carpet. she spread her legs slowly and dragged down her underwear since she was only in a top.

keigo held eye contact with her, not looking down at the beautiful view. he was leaned back on the couch, looking into her eyes with fire. |y/n| slowly pulled off her top, revealing her chest to him but he still only looked at her eyes.

he looked down at her lips and then back up at her innocent eyes. "fuck it." he mumbled, pushing himself up and going down to |y/n|, he grabbed her waist pulling her closer.

"you naughty bitch." he mumbled before kissing her soft lips. they both sat on the floor, in front of the fireplace while heat surrounded them. keigo started getting hot now too and pulled off his shirt, revealing his well trained body. 

|y/n| clenched her thighs together at the view but keigo spread her legs again, kissing her thighs and then pushing her down. he towered over her, then leaning down and kissing her neck.

"takami-" she moaned and the dirty blonde male just smirked at her moaning his name. he left his marks on her neck and then kissed her sweet lips again.

"you sure about this?" he muttered and the |h/c|girl nodded, "yes, really sure. now fuck me already." she begged and keigo's eyes widened.

"as you wish." he pushed his pants and boxers off and |y/n's| |e/c| eyes widened. this will be good. keigo brought his throbbing cock to her soaking wet pussy. she bit her lips as his thick and long length started filling her up.

keigo's length stretched her out like a rubber and she enjoyed every second. she looked down, not even half of him was in and it was killing her. "fuck, you're tight." takami cursed.

the dirty blonde young man slowly started moving once he was inside of her, still not completely but he was too horny to care. 

"shit keigo, just fuck me already." she begged and he looked down at her. "shut your pretty mouth and take it."

with that said he slammed in and out of her, wet noises started filling the room. his arms were on each side of her head and he groaned as his hard cock rubbed against her tight walls.

he fucked her harder and then licked his finger tips, pressing her clit.
|y/n's| eyes rolled to the back of her head as they fucked on the carpet of the living room. 

he brought his lips to hers again as an euphoric feeling washed through both of their bodies. the tall male licked over her wet bottom lip and then explored her mouth. 

|y/n| pulled away, her |e/c|, glimmering orbs meeting keigo's dark lit eyes who were filled with lust and desire. he slammed in and out of the young woman making her moan and whine.  

his hard cock rubbed against the perfect spot and |y/n| whined while her head got dizzy. "I need to cum." keigo buried his whole length inside her, filling her to the brim and then she came onto his dick. 

he laid his head on her shoulder while they shared such closeness with each other, this is the closest they'll ever be and every time takami enjoys every bit of it.

she came until the very last drop and just before keigo could cum too he pulled out and came right onto her beautiful stomach. "fuck, that was good." 

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·